Can you please list out the backlink tool?

Recommended Answers

All 64 Replies

I suggest you Google webmaster tools and SEO quack

you can use seospyglass tool for analysis backlinks

If you mean to build backlinks tool on the Internet there are many, but in this case I'd recommend that you generate little by little, with constant daily work, because Google penalizes sites that generate many backlinks overnight and do not want that right?

HI anuragini123:

I don't quite know what you mean by "backlink tool". Do you mean:

- A way to check backlinks?
- How to get backlinks?
- How many backlinks you have?

Please be a little clearer. Backlink tool, on this forum, is about as open-ended a question as possible.

John

Along from all back link checking tool, I like google webmaster is the best. I have tried lots of tools but at the end I feel webmaster is the perfect tool for checking site statistics.

You can find louts of tools in Google. Try to find your self you can get everything to there....

Ye I think webmaster tools is the best for checking backlinks. Other tools I have seen/used are much slower to recognise backlinks and if you are looking at backlinks to boost search engine positions then surely the best one to use is the one run by the biggest search engine?

Dear you can find all backlink tool from google.

commented: Worthless comment for sig spam. -4

You can find many tools to check backlinks on google.

commented: Worthless comment for sig spam. -4

use fast directory sumbitter

Most of the online tools, can't show your all backlinks, so i recommended Google webmaster tool. Try to find over there it would be best to check Backlinks of website.

You can try GWT, siteexplorer, SEO quake but personally I prefer to check backlinks on google webmaster tool

Seo Quake is not tell us the backlinks that whether how many backlinks our site have?
please tell me how i can check the backlinks?

I think you can use baclinkwatch.com which is really best to get useful list of backlinks.

But the site backlinkwatch.com only show 1000 backlniks if my website have greater then 1000 backlinks then what can i do?

I think he is not interested in listening to our answers. My be he is still confused about the question he asked, so he never replied!

HI anuragini123:

I don't quite know what you mean by "backlink tool". Do you mean:

- A way to check backlinks?
- How to get backlinks?
- How many backlinks you have?

Please be a little clearer. Backlink tool, on this forum, is about as open-ended a question as possible.

John

google webmaster and opensiteexplore are the best backlink tool.

But the important thing is that, algorithm is varying form to one and that difference will reflect in the backlink result.

Can you please list out the backlink tool?

Your question is little confusing to me. What exactly do you want, a tool to check backlinks or a tool to build backlinks?? If you could specify, we will be able to help you better!

backlinks tools

backlinkwatch

iwebtool
online-utility

These all are backlink checker tools

What types of Back link toll you need.
I mean for which purpose you need it.

you have to use mostly off site

If you want to check your backlinks then backlinwatch.com is best tool but if you want to build backlinks then there are so many software that will help you like link samurai is good for this purpose.

commented: Good reply +0

If you want to check your backlinks then backlinwatch.com is best tool but if you want to build backlinks then there are so many software that will help you like link samurai is good for this purpose.

But Backlinkwatch has a limitation. It only shows the 999 links, Since yahoo Site explorer is dead now, so what do you think is the best tool to check the inbound links?

Hi anuragini123, I think for back link watch webmaster tool best and you can use also backlinkwatch.com.........................Thanks,

OpenSite Explorer is limited to 100 backlinks, unless you pay for it.

There is on tool I like the most,
which is sitefactor, a SEO tool from a German SEO company - it´s quick, the performance is high and I get a huge number of backlinks out of it.

To backlink analyzing backlinkwatch is best tool. Using this tool you can analyze your competitor websites backlinks.

If you want tool for make backlink for your website then please take a break. Google is not allow these way of backlink building. Make manually backlinks for your website, always give preference to high PR website.

You can check your backlinks with the webmaster tools & backlink checker

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.