Hi everyone,

How to increase back links in yahoo and bing, It has any separate methods..

globalseo commented: very commune question +0

Recommended Answers

All 46 Replies

Hi Thiru.b:

There are many ways to get backlinks. The white-hat ways are:

- Listing your site with directories
- Posting blog comments
- Posting forum comments
- Article Marketing
- PR Marketing
- Social Media marketing, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
There are more, but you get the idea. These all come under "off-site" SEO. You also want to do your on-site SEO so your off-site SEO is fully effective.

There are a lot of postings on each of those areas. If you want to start with Directoy Postings, for example, see the Tutorial I wrote and posted here.

Don't forget to list your site with Google, Bing, Alexa, and DMOZ!

DO NOT expect your site to reach the first page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo immediately. It WILL take months. Off-site SEO is not a project, it is a continuing process.

John

Thanks for sharing it dear. do all this efforts with quality work.

IT is really nice info shared by AccurateAG thanks to him adding more to it i can suggest you to create mini blog to web 2.0 sites like word press , webley and blogspot chose at least ten of that kind site and make link wheeling of them it is really effective now a days

always create a quality based links for your website that is good for pr..

There were louts of technique to get more backlinks but it is very necessory thant backlinks we get must be in white way and not spamm ! You can get more back links by such ways...
Blogging
Forum posting
Directory Subbmition
Article posting
Preasreales
etc...

To improve your backlinks, you should get quality of backlink form same niche.

... white-hat ways are:

- Listing your site with directories
- Posting blog comments
- Posting forum comments ...

Directory submissions for the purposes of SEO is mostly a grey hat technique and certainly not whitehat. White hat SEO generally ceases after listing to the ODP.

Commenting on someone else's post for the purpose of dumping links is a grey hat to black hat SEO technique.

Having a forum signature filled with keyphrase rich hyperlinks and/or puking out links on forum posts for the sole purpose of hoping the search engine somehow like this is really very silly, useless and nothing than another greyhat spam sandwhich.

Hi CanadaFred:

I am unsure what you mean when you say "Grey Hat technique". I am still a newbie, I suppose, but I have never heard of "Grey Hat technique"s.

While you may not like directory postings, they have worked well for me. They have been a key part of my getting onto the first page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Of course, it took more than six months, but I DID get there.

You recommended posting your link to ODP only. Unfortunately, that has not worked for me. It has been almost 2 years, and my link has never been posted in ODP/DMOZ.

While I recommended commenting on blogs, forum postings, etc., I certainly did not recommend you put a lot of spammy links in your forum signature.

Again, as with just about anything, moderation is key. You can obviously log on to a new website and put up a bunch of spammy forum/blog posts; how often have we seen that here? What I did was find blogs and forums in my areas of interest, and try to make intelligent, useful comments. The links generated, if any, are secondary or even tertiary; the knowledge gained is what is most useful.

John

Directory submissions for the purposes of SEO is mostly a grey hat technique and certainly not whitehat. White hat SEO generally ceases after listing to the ODP.

Commenting on someone else's post for the purpose of dumping links is a grey hat to black hat SEO technique.

Having a forum signature filled with keyphrase rich hyperlinks and/or puking out links on forum posts for the sole purpose of hoping the search engine somehow like this is really very silly, useless and nothing than another greyhat spam sandwhich.

Now google is also given Importance on Local Business submission, You should have a to submit your website on local business directories,

If you create a profile on free blogs websites it is will useful for you.

The best way to get backlinks is the natural way - ensure that your site has unique content to encourage backlinks from other sites. You can also write some articles

Nice thread.,.,its very informative,.,.,.thanks for posting this,.,:D

-erp leads

There is no specific method just stick to basics, use all the link building techniques, and use them in a way that SE's done think that you are spamming.. eventually your slink will get picked up by all SE's

Increase your Site Backlinks

Post Article in high pr site
Directory Submission
Blog posting
Social Book marking
Forum posting with signature

In according to me the best way to increase the backlinks of the website are:-

1. Write Unique Content of website
2. Have a good design and layout
3. Respond to your comments and email
4. Submit your blog to search engines
5. Forum Posting
6. Social Bookmarking
7. Link Building etc

Such as these type of work will increase the backlinks of your website.

blog commenting
article submission
press release submission
forum answering are the most effective wat to get more backlink fast...

Generally,
You can use Link exchange, directory submission,article submission or other off page work for increasing the back link.

No man, as per my knowledge there are nothing anything special, by the way bing/yahoo looking for fresh contents, where as google in back links.

You can use many techniques to get number of back links. You can get quality back links by doing social bookmarking, article submission, blog commenting and forum posting.

blog commenting, forum answering, article submission are the majour techniques can be used to increase the backlinks in yahoo and bing

commented: yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn spam -3

We can get links with several methods by blog commenting , forum posting , article submission , press release , link wheeling by creating a blog on web 2.0 sites and directory submission

commented: yawn -3

Do Social bookmarking, Blog commenting. Blog hosting and articles submissions.
Link exchange is also a good technique for improving backlinks :)

You can try out submitting unique articles to Dofollow Article Directories, and Guest Blogging on Authority Sites :)

For Yahoo you can submit different Yahoo directory I hope it will help you.

IT is really nice info shared by AccurateAG thanks to him adding more to it i can suggest you to create mini blog to web 2.0 sites like word press , webley and blogspot chose at least ten of that kind site and make link wheeling of them it is really effective now a days

How to do link wheeling? It will be helpful if you share the list of sites using to do the process.

Hi everyone,

How to increase back links in yahoo and bing, It has any separate methods..

No there is no separate technique or methods. just keep on doing with whatever you are doing in Link Building. It will get automatically get picked by all the SE's

Hi you can increase backlink by doing following things :
Forum posting
Directory Submission
Link Exchange
Article posting
Blog commenting
Blog creation

Hi,

Link Exchange technique is very much useful for getting high PR back links for websites. Also DO Follow submission matters a lot for getting good back link.

Thanks,
seofirst

Try to collect the backlinks with the help of off-page optimization techniques. For getting backlinks in Yahoo & Bing search engines, add your website in particular search engines...

We could enhance the backlinks by doing directory submission ,blog posting,blog commenting,article posting by adding lenses.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.