Every day I have got louts of visitors in my website but now I am quit confused about how I decide that those visitors are unique or not..? Suggest me!!!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Every day I have got louts of visitors in my website but now I am quit confused about how I decide that those visitors are unique or not..? Suggest me!!!

Create a google analytics and put the codes on your website, this way, you can track every visits, whether its new visits or unique ones.

i think you used Google analytic for checking unique visitor.

Google Analytic is nice , Join Statcounter and add code in your web page, then you check daily unique visitor status, path , how long in you site etc more about visitor.

google Analytic very best tool for checking unique and direct and reff visitor.

Google Analytic is the best tool for visitor checking.

Google is the best and easy to for those who is new to the online field, Analytics track unique or old visitor's of days, per weak and more.

Search engine is the only way to get unique visitors to your site.

Create go ogle analytic account it will show your websites unique visitors.

commented: yawn - did you read the thread before posting EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS EVERYONE ELSE? -3

Google Analytics is the best tool to track your visitors. You will come to know about your unique visitors from here.

You can check that in Google Analytics. you will get full report of unique and returning visitors from there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.