Custom high quality content that others will link to naturally is key to the successs of the link wheel strategy. If you are having trouble with the technique then think of your content as the acutal wheel and the spokes as the links. it can all come togehter to propel your SEO to new heights.

In SEO content is very important thing, but link building is also very use full technique but if you write lots of good Article or Blog post and they get traffic for your website, for this you use link wheel to get more more traffice and vistor on your site.

Link wheel is good concept but it will be effective when our web site content will be unique.

Yes,i agree with that link wheeling is best seo technique to be rank well

I think link wheel is not a good activities of seo

Hence it is popular technique to increase the page rank, traffic, backlinks.

Link wheel is the best way to improve the traffic. You can get more traffic and backlinks,with the help of link wheel submission.

Link Wheel is a way of bringing link juice from thousands of websites via a primary layer.

Wikipedia says

The basic idea of link wheels is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to a targeted website requiring promotion.

Link wheel is very important from SEO perpective. It is a goof method to get backlinks without making link buiding efforts. All you need is a saasy and unique content which can compel users to like it ot share it.

If you do quality work for gaining links form your link wheeling efforts, no dout this is very effective way for doing SEO.

A link wheel is a sophisticated procedure but an actually very simple technique. When you build a link wheel you’re essentially building a long list of links that point to other links that point to even other links, which in turn point to your website.

Nowadays link wheeling is no more effective, Guest posting and blog commenting are more effective ways for making the site promotion .

content is not so important for pagerank, bacause I got page rank for my website without any content :)

No doubt, links wheeling is best method for getting links with unique content.

In this method of linkbuilding you must have follow the term wheel ,then you can easily do it and understand as well.

yes , linkwheel is very much effective for seo and widely used internet marketing strategy .It creates a pattern of links which flow from from one website to another which would finally link to targeted website requiring promotion.

Link wheel is good but it will only give good result if your article is unique and of high quality..

Link wheeling is best way for getting one way links.

Linkwheel is the strong SEO technique for getting good traffic as well as helpful for improve backlink.

If you have quality content with you then you can go for link wheel or article submission, do not spun article this is the only point i can say to you.

I've tried this strategy since last year. And guess what yes it works.

Yes,I agree with that post link wheeling is best source of seo.

Unique Content is Most Useful for Linkwheel.

i am very glad to be here on this post and also i got very helpfull information about LInk wheel, i did'nt have idea befor but now i m fully confident to do this. thanks for share this keep on share help information like this.

Link wheel is the best strategy to generate strong backlink.link
wheels is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website
to another and at the end finally link to a targetedwebsite requiring
promotion.however, when social mediagenerate link or in post give a link
then thistype of link flow is called link wheel.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.