Hello to all,
I have a PR2 website and so i wanted to ask you all that how can i increase more PR and alexa rank.
Can anybody help me out.?
my website:- LINK DELETED

if you have any suggestion related to my site then let me know.
Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

What's more PR going to give you?

Do some strong and quality link builking, this would help your site improve its page and alexa rank.

You should go for forum posting and blog commenting in those sites which are relevant to your site and go for article submission also.

I think you can apply the SEO technique. Ad posting, forum posting, blog posting etc also give better results. But this process is very slow.

You have to make a quality links and also make a good use of social media sites to drive a traffic so you will achieve your goal.

commented: yawn -3

You should do quality link building to increase pr.

Do both on-page and off-page SEO techniques to achieve high PR.

Yes, on page and off page both are important.

Yes both on site and off site SEO will help a lot to increase the PR of a site.

all tghe above coment is good for SEO and you have to use the fresh content for the site and post the article also

Submit your site in do follow social bookmarking sites. Do forum posting and promote your site in social networking sites.

Alexa is not a good indication of quality because it can be easily manipulated and is only affected by those who have the Alexa toolbar.

Re gaining PR on your pages, besides gaining quality links, you can also keep adding more pages to your website. Every page you add counts as another link pointing at your home page and this increased PR over time. These pages will likely be higher quality than any link you can gain from anyone else.

You have to focus on traffic rather than PR. Now a days PR has least value and people are giving importance to highly traffic websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.