Hi everyone,

When I first launched my website I uploaded lots of the same videoss to make the video section seem bigger but I have since discovered that thesee identical videos are viewed by Google as duplicate content and I wanted to know the best way to resolve this issue?

1) Could I simply just delete the video files which are viewed as duplicate content? Or would this create a further problem with google?

2) Or is there another solution which will resolve this issue of duplicate video content?

Many thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Videos don't really constitute duplicate content. Duplicate content refers mainly to textual content (paragraphs, headings, captions ...). Video titles and descriptions can be considered duplicate content when overly repetitious. I would not delete the videos but edit the captions describing them instead.

You can check yourvideo containt by google after that yoy can submit your containt.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.