sitepronews.com/2011/02/13/top-14-benefits-of-social-media-marketing/

I read it, it was quiet interesting article to me. I would like to share, it will be usefull for begginers

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello...
The main benefit of social media marketing is cost-related. The majority of social media sites are free to access, create a profile and post information. By using social sites you can achieve targeted traffic very easily but you need time and allot efforts,some one is required who can handle your social activites,who is able to communicate with user always...:)

SMM is also known as "social media marketing".Facebook and Twitter are the giant of all social networking websites.Mian benefit of SMM is traffic generation.Post innovative headlines and company news on social networking sites profile.

Social Media Marketing is a crucial part of the marketing mix in helping build company brand and exposure as well as create opportunities for businesses to acquire and retain customers through engagement.Social Media Marketing can also benefit Search Engine Optimization (SEO) through the increase in links to your website from public social media websites. These links create added SEO score to your website. Search engines value inbound links to your website because they are an indication of your website popularity, which then increases your own search engine ranking.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.