Hi,i am imranur i am new member here.i am intarested to learn seo.anybody can help me?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

SEO is technique which is imporve our website ranking, visibility, popularity, traffics and visitors on the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Msn etc.

SEO can also be the best way to advertise your business. You can gain the exact target market that you need, and you can easily disseminate information in case you have business promotions. What's nice about this is that these benefits may be achieved without the need for additional manpower and expenses all you need is to utilize web tools that are so very freely available over the internet. To achive this purpose you will need to follow these very basic steps.

• Do your keyword research
  • Enhance the Website Performance and Structure
  • Define the content strategy and optimize it
  • Link Building Strategy
  • Attract traffic from Social Networks
  • Measure the results and keep refining your SEO strategy

Hey,
Don't worry there are lot of SEO stuff will be available in interent...go and search with seo keywords in google search engine, you can get more information..Mainly you have to target Blogs..yes blogs will made your a perfect seo person...yes the true behind my words...

The true definition of seo can be defined as the highly specialized process of building a successful site because if a commercial site can not found in major search engine ,it is not successful,it is just doing its job......You can learn seo by studying the videos of matt cutt,rand etc.read out their blogs,hope this will be helpful for you...:)

First start reading forum thread what other post and what tyep of response that have on their question.
And more go at
googleupdatess.blogspot.in

Hi, all of there tell the truth & nicely. All we are here to serve you but you have to study a lot if you want to be SEO expert. I regularly visit the forum Samurais SEO - Internet marketing. I beleave that forum is the right place to learn anything well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.