HI,

I want to ask one question from all user of this good forum

1 - what is on-page seo
2 - is my site good in point of on-page please if any problem

let me know.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

On page SEO "Refers to website implementation strategies to optimize position of a website in search results of particular words or phases."

On-page optimization is the first step of Search Engine Optimization. During this process, if you improve some elements of your website, it will help prepare it to be indexed properly.

"On Page" SEO simply refers to the text and content on your web site pages. Basically editing your page and content so the Search Engine can find your webpage when a surfer is searching for your web sites particular topic.

On page SEO or search engine optimisation is making sure that your website is as search engine friendly as possible. If your website is not optimised then you have less chance of getting good results in the search engines, here is a quick guide towards good on page SEO

When we do any types of work own website like meta description, meta keywords, title tags and content etc. it called on page optimization.

The changes we can make to the site like the content, meta titles and tags, RSS Fedd and all the changes we can make on the to our site are the terms of the on site optimization.

There are so many on page in SEO .
You have to take proper decision while doing on page optimization.
1)Meta Tags(Title,Keywords,Meta Description)
2)Image optimization(Alt tag and title Tag)
3)URL optimization(Keywords should be in the URL)
4)Content optimization.
5)Web site Optimization(page siae,Loading time)
6) Internal Linking
7)H1 and H2 tags

On page means to edit your web pages according to the search engine rules.

The very first line of text on the web site should answer your question

Increas your Visitor with use following Fuctions

On page SEO or search engine optimisation is making sure that your website is as search engine placement friendly as possible. If your website is not optimized then you have less chance of getting good results in the search engines, here is a quick guide towards good on page SEO.

Acceptable and successful On-Page SEO includes:
Internal Linking
Unique & Relevant Content
URL Structure
Meta Data
Image Optimization
Keyword Density

On page seo is website making process according to search engines.

As the name suggests, on-page optmization is the techique of doing SEO on the page i.e it refers to working on content, URL, tags, title, meta description, keywords, etc.
I visited your website too and I think its perfect. I liked its layout and also the content that you have shared.

On Page SEO is a technique that ia used On Page of a websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.