Can any one provied some good seo tips, if you have tutorials pls share it.

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

Seo basic tips is you shuld more more gane traffic for his site.......

Hello,

"webconfs.com/seo-tutorial"
Follow the above URL, it will help you in SEO.

You can join seochat forum for better understand about seo, internet marketing

you must read about onpage SEo and Off page SEO thread on this forum.

#1 SEO Tip - learn how to write well.

Any more basic tips?

I find SEOmoz.com has a great section for beginners.

I was in the same place as you are 3 years back when i started and bought lot of courses
and spent tons of time to get more frustrated.
Fortunately i got a mentor who taught me and today i make a living online. He was a
awesome coach and had patience to answer all my queries. He generally gives an hour of
consultation on skype free. Generally he is picky in selecting students..Try your luck, if he agrees to help you...
Skype id is sreeharshasp

SEo is not lesson. just be sticked to ethical SEO practices; experince will teach you enough. Take help of online portals and become a part of Local seo company.

blog creation and blog commenting is easy and effective SEO techniq

thanks for great post

seo has so many factors, so you better start understanding each and every factors and then work simultaneously, so that the traffic will get increase and also makes you perfect. Forum posting is a one of the good tip.

Today getting ranking on yahoo is very difficult. but with quality content we can able to get ranking . publish quality articles on your website. This is one of the best way to get rank

Good content and quality links of your niche is only the key to success in SEO.

You can find good seo video in youtube... really those are helpful.

best of luck

hello friends tell me some basics of forum posting

I think Social bookmarking, Social sharing, Classified adds helps you get more traffic on your website.

seo basic tips
1. choose right domain name
2. use older domain name
3. Make your website according to google's guidlines
4. gain much traffic by seo

choose domin
choose usefull keywords ,
do best onpage on your site according to search engine
write great content (no copy to other website )
creat high page rank link
smo is must

SEO is easy to learn in short peroid. Everyday you should read about useful updates

You need to read the blogs on it and also first I advice you to read google rules for SEO then you may understand what is important for this.

should have Good communication skill...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.