Today,10 April I Checked the Keyword ranking of my websites. But, I found I lost most of keyword rank from first page. What is the reason behind this ? I want to recover soon. Please helps me out.

happygeek commented: Erm, you are the SEO expert according to your sig links... +0

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

what is the keyword?

If your keyword is slipped away form 1st page to 2nd then no worries. Google have 42 data centers all over the worlds, the Updates takes place there affect a little bit for a short time. If your keywords fell badly like not in 100 then it is a matter of worry, you should check you last work done. Something went wrong.

Check your link profile and examine the quality of links, you have earned with your link building efforts and than remove low quality irrelevant links.

Be patience, till next week. Do your as usual work, no worries

Just wait and be paitient .It may take a month to see the result.

It is because of Google dance , don't worry they will recover soon without any effort.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Today,10 April I Checked the Keyword ranking of my websites. But, I found I lost most of keyword rank from first page. What is the reason behind this ? I want to recover soon. Please helps me out.

Did you add something or change a few keywords? If so, I would wait a week or two to take an effect.

There are so many reasons for droping the ranking for the keywords.So please provide your keyword with domain. Then any one can give you the exact answer.

I am facing the same..

If you lost your rankings in search engine, there may be so many reasons like lack in the on-page optimization, bad neighbourhood link, FFA link building etc.

Check your backlinks again, try to build links with Google Link Diversity Process. Add fresh content on the landing URL's, if possible revise the meta tags. Be patient and soon you will see the results.

There may be lot of reasons for keyword lost its rank, but you can come over to it, if you already made it to the first page....!

If you are lost your ranking on most keywords, there so many reasons like lack of on-page optimization, bad backlinking etc.
so now you can try change your website meta tags and create backlinks on high pr sites which help you increase your keywords rank.

Don't stop your works..Do all the task as usual..

Did you change the title or keyword of any of your site page and then performed off page technique? if yes ,then this may be the reason of drop in ranking. because the same thing happened with my friend two months back.In that case you should wait for one or two weeks to take an effect.

Don't worry.Google Dance may be the reason.
Click Here
Thank you.

May be the reason behind it was Google dancing you should wait for fer days but if it will not approve then you should check your quality of link and remove the low quality links.

Google always changed its algorithm so if you not follow and not update your website structure like meta title, description, content and other requirements then will not be getting rank soon. Provide us your keywords which affects in rankings so any one can give you proper solutions.

First you need remove your low quality back links. than you need to summit high page rank website sure with 30 day you will get rankings..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.