How can i increase my sites visibilty or ranking in Yahoo,Bing search engine. Give me some inportant tips to increase my ranking.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

By doing proper on site seo and off site seo and building high quality links you can increase your site visibility.

Thanks for your reply, It was helpful for me and i got some results in google. But is there any different methods for yahoo or bing or same methods.

Probably the best single thing to do, is to enroll your site in Google Webmaster tools, and follow google SEO101.
The other sites are insignificant, google holds 77% of searches, the others add to less than 1/3 of google share, so anything google does is copied by the others. Google101 is a lesson in basic seo, and webmaster tools will give you the current rank, and what to improve.

You can submit your site on bing and yohoo webmaster to get good rank in Yahoo and Bing search engine.

Thanks,

Atechnocrat Web Solution

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.