i read on some articles that forum submission help in increase website Ranking and also read in other articles that it can also be a reason to penalize. Please help what should i consider.?

I used Forums for getting traffic not for ranking, about ranking google hates anchor with link. Look how i put my link in signature.

Forum Submission is only help to build good quality backlinks.Quality backlinks are only help to improve keyword and website ranking.So effective Forum posting is well for SEO.

Penguin 2.0 update has downgraded the significance of backlinks for SEO particularly if its not relevent to your website content otherwise its good practice to increase quality traffic which in turn augments your ranking for specific keywords.

Yes, Forum Submission helps in increasing Website ranking and for getting backlinks.

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.

kpkarthik please suggest me some tactics for effective forum posting.

tekinsol: you mean if i want to promote my website so i have to write content which must match to my website theme.?

I Don't Know . actually After Google Upates , i am not able to say that forum Anchor text also Useful For Keywords Ranking ? sometimes i feel it is good For Ranking but i want to know only Dofollow Anchor Text is good or Nofollow is also Good For Keywords Ranking ?

Yes, Forum posting is the best seo technique through you can improve your website ranking. Doing work on high pr do-follow bookmarking sites.

many peoples visits forum website to solve their queries, so from here we get good backlinks thatswhy i think Forums Submission Help in increase Website Ranking.

Shail164 : How to get backlinks from forums, through achor tagging ?

they have value, you just need to link build from multiple resources to create a natural diversity... you also need to vary yout anchor text, more just the url, and random stuff and no more than 10% for your actual keyword, that way you stay out of trouble..!

I donot think so.I usually submit in forum but no benifit i found till now from that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.