Hi,
As per my knowledge just i know about Organic SEO..Now i heard Semantic SEO...What is this..?? Please let me know exactly about this new term of SEO?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

A better question would have been 'what is semantic search' as you need to understand that in order to be able to focus your SEO efforts to get the best out of it. Read the Wikipedia entry on semantic search for a quick overview.

SEO means search engine optimization. seo is a stradgy by which you can get keywords ranking search engine results pages. there are two types of seo on page seo and off page seo. now seo is very popular to get organic results which is very helpful to get business.

SEO is the provide out website increasing by organic and naturla traffic. and talking about Sementic SEO so that point of view this is the new web marketing process. and that unnecessary link is delete and purely effected links visible in search engine.

It's the technique to target the site with related keywords. Let you are targeting a keyword Hospital Management Software, then you can also use the related keywords for targeting your site.

According to Moz "Semantic search is a search or a question or an action that produces meaningful results, even when the retrieved items contain none of the query terms, or the search involves no query text at all."

HI

Smentic seo is same of seo that means both are same.

Semantic SEO is the process of target the keyword related to website.It increase organic traffic of website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.