I want to optimize my mobile website project but I'm still confused what strategies should i follow to optimize it and what strategy will help me to get more traffic and revenue.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I want to optimize my mobile website project but I'm still confused what strategies should i follow to optimize it and what strategy will help me to get more traffic and revenue.

I don't see any difference between a mobile website and a regular website.

Both are websites the only difference is the design (code) beside that it should be market the same way.

by look you wont find any differece in both. But both has different user and also has different searching criteria.

The different is only in the design. There is no different follow to optimize such a sites.

Yes, there is no any big difference.Just only difference of design.

Yes there is a big difference between designing the general & mobile websites but there are also some differences in the optimization- like website load time, keyword length etc. I would like to refer to an article http://www.amazines.com/article_detail_new.cfm/5750983?articleid=5750983 which tells you about the important points which you need to consider while optimizing a mobile website.

make your web design responsive and light

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.