Hi there!
I'm getting mad with some issue.

I designed a website for a customer. I'm trying to personalize the "description" on SERP so I used the various meta tag to force the description. Actually the meta tag for description and title are the following:

<title>Welcome to Sananda Maitreya's official website!</title>
<meta name="robots" content="index,follow" />
<meta name="description" content="Please enjoy Post Millennium Rock and check the latest live concerts video." />
<meta name="keywords" content="Sananda Maitreya"/>

Everything is possible to check on www.sanandamaitreya.com

Now, the result in Google when I use the keyword "Sananda Maitreya" is this:

Welcome to Sananda Maitreya's official website!
www.sanandamaitreya.com/‎
Official site of Terence Trent D'arby aka Sananda Maitreya.

fb25da17af361921439c4985ead63900
The last row (Official site of Terence Trent D'arby aka Sananda Maitreya) is taken from somewhere else then the website because there is no trace in the whole website about this sentence.
I really need to correct this and I don't know how to do.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot,

Shella

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

The last row (Official site of Terence Trent D'arby aka Sananda Maitreya) is taken from somewhere else then the website because there is no trace in the whole website about this sentence.

@Shella

I think either left the description tag blank in of your pages. That's the only thing I can think of.

Try to change the meta discription tag of your website. then check out the SERP.

Hello,

I think your website is in Folder page, i mean to say "/thp/". It may be posible because of this folder page.

Thanks,

Atechnocrat Web Solution

I will try ti change the description tag and i will keep yu informed. Thanks for advices for now.

Shella

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.