Hello friends,

Am doing SEO for my site since march'13. so far i have done lot of link buildings but i could not able to get rank in google search. Please help to get rank in google.

Share your suggestions here.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I have check your site...The site is ok...Just check your submission.Are you doing submission for relevent category...
Mostly new sites takes time to rank.

Just build more high PR backlinks for the keywords which you want to rank on Google.

Your site is good. But i think, you have need to give attention about submission sites page rank. Create link building with high PR sites and with relevant sites.

trying using google authorship - link website to a google page for the website, also use google publisher, create a blog and post regularly in the blog, get some .gov and .edu links. put some content on the home page its all images. i love the design of your website thought, visually appealing

Try to take help of disavow tool because this tool will remove low quality back links.

The Actual problem what am getting is, while doing link buildings such as Directories and Social bookmarkings keywords used are considered as spam. It seems many submissions are not approved by the admins.

Hello,
I am new in that community and want to say hello to all of you.
Thanks

You have to do on page optimization and off page optimization on your site. Also content on website is very important from ranking point of view. So add new content on your website regularly.

For attaining a better rank in Google, a good content is must. Back links from high PR sites and article submission, book markings, blog commenting helps a lot. Use of social media also gives better results.

Please tell us what you have done in last 6 months.

You are into highly competitive industry my friend.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.