How to check backlinks for free?

Thanks for your help.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Are you using Web 2.0 sites?

There are several free tools available to check the backlinks. But the best one is to integrate webmaster tool for your site that gives you precise information.

There are many firefox and crome addons where one can check backlinks for free
one better firefox addon in of webrank toolbar...I am using it..

If you want to see own website's backlinks, use webmaster tool.
And if you want to see others website's backlinks, there are so many tools and "backlink watch" is best one.

opensiteexplorer.org

Try Webmeup tool and Ahrefs.com

Yes i also use Ahrefs.com

openlinkprofiler

Well, did you just said free ... :D I don't think anything available over the web for free works that much great like the paid ones do, I use ahrefs tool to check my backlinks but I would still give weight to Google Webmaster tool where you can download all your backlinks and look them one by one at a time !

Check your backlink in moz explore for accurate backlinks for your website.

I suggest you to go for monitorbacklinks.com . Its free backlink checker.

backlinkswatch,ahrefs,moz.com are amongst the best tools to grab backlinks details

You can use backlinkwatch,opensiteexplorer and majestic. I often use backlinkwatch .

Backlinkwatch is the best and easy source to check till 1000 backlinks of any website for free.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.