100+ SEO Free TOOLS
is these seo tools are helpful?
Am also using these tools and getting good results but some tricks to use.

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

I recommend the following keyword tools:

Market Samurai (paid version)
KW Map (A Keyword Map For the Whole Internet)
Wordtracker (used to have a British bias)
SEOBook Toolbar (uses WordTracker)
Rank Tracker (Rank Tracker - Track Your Search Engine Rankings Easily!) there is a free version, but the paid software is excellent)

Looks like a spam post to me, but let's see if there is any follow-up shall we?

OK, which of the dozens and dozens of tools on the page that you link to are you talking about? Or are you asking 'are all these 100 tools helpful?' in which case I think my spam impulse is correct. Especially as you say you are getting good results, so obviously you must think they are helpful so why ask the question?

I agree with @happygeek that this looks like a spam post or just promoting the tool. lets see if there is a reponse.

You can use these tools also:-

Google Analytics
Webmaster tools
MozBar
Woorank

Hi... Why you all guys think that it's a spam? It's only a simle question regarding the role of SEO tools to rank high a website. As, there are number of free SEO tools but they all does not provide the correct data. So, to get the correct stats about the website is to use the paid tools but everyone can't use these paid tools. So, what are some good free SEO tools? It's a very simple question.

Rajan, the original question related specifically to the '100 tools' product/service in the link posted by the question setter. They also said they were using the tools and getting good results, and asked if the tools were any good. A very confusing position to be in. As the person has not come back after posting that, we can assume it was indeed spam: an advert to solicit folk to visit the linked site and nothing more. As such it is of no use in the wider SEO debate...

happygeek, you may be right.... but I didn't ask this question... That's a girl's image...

But you did ask why people think it was spam, hence my reply...

SEO tools helping a lot for digital marketing like google analytics,Keyword planer,Alexa lot of availble and helpfull.Lot of spam also.

these tools are helpfull as they manages the organic and inorganic advertisements.

They are not directly effects the website ranking but the helps in analyzing the website and its growth in the SERP.

Yes off course they are helpful in analysing the website growth.

Yes Most of SEO tools are very helpful such as

1. Search Console
  2. Google Analytics
  3. Pingdom
    Using search console you can check your crawl errors . Due to these crawl errors you website traffic goes down . On the other hand Google analytics have great features such as content drildown you can check the daily stats of your website . Check which page is perfoming better and witch is the worst .
    Tools like pingdom helps you track you designing and development errors and speed up your page loading .
    Conclusion
    Using seo tools you can find you errors solve them and boost you website's traffic

Yes Use the Tool
Keyword Planner
Google Webmaster
MozBar

Hi, your opinion is correct.These tools are useful for best website rank.
I will add some more seo tools

• Link Building
  • Technical SEO
  • Keyword research
  • Rank Tracking
  • Content Optimizatio
  • Backlink Analysis.

Thanks with Regards,
Socialmediatree.

Here below some SEO Tools that I usually use, just share them to you.

• Google Keywords Planner
  • SEMRush
  • LongTail Pro
  • Open Site Explorer
  • BuzzSumo
  • Ahrefs
  • Alexa
  • Google PageSpeed Insights
  • Google Analytics
  • Google Webmaster Tools
  • Yoast SEO (For WordPress)
  • CopyScape

Hope this helps.

This Post is Useless. Don't read and answer it

There are many available in market like alexa , how social etc

You can use below Tools for SEO

1. Google Analytics
  2. Google Webmaster
  3. Google Adwords
  4. SEMRush
  5. Seositecheckup
  6. Alexa

SEO tools are helps for increase rank of your website.

@EX
If you are using that 100 tools and getting good results, continue using it for the better rankings.

I recommend some tools
Google Analytics
Ahrefs
SEMRush
Google Keywords Planner
Open Site Explorer
Google Webmaster Tool
Google Adwords
Google PageSpeed Insights

Thanks for giving list of tool details. My experience Google Analytics, Open Site Explorer, Google Keywords Planner these tools are best tools

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.