Today when I log in to my Google Search Console account, i see some errors listed under the Mobile Usability section. One such common error is “text too small to read”.
Can anyone guide me how i resolved this error Or is there any guideline by google search console to solved this error. My website is TechDailyJournal

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Use CSS to change the font size. Your CSS currently has your dates and author on the homepage:

.entry-meta a {
    font-size: 14px;
}

I wonder if that's what Google is thinking is too small? Or maybe you have text somewhere else that's even smaller. You can usually use Lighthouse within Chrome Dev Tools to figure out exactly what Google is complaining about here.

commented: thanks for your guide, i will definitely try it. But right now my front-size: 20px +0
commented: Thanks, @Dani to share this. If I'll ever be stuck in this kind of problem I will apply your +0

thanks for your guide, i will definitely try it. But right now my front-size: 20px

That's your font size for your page body. You have an .entry-meta a stylesheet rule that dictates what font size dates and authors should be.

commented: okay, i try it now and check +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.