Dear All,

I have made strong link building and also done SEO in my site.. I want my site on rank 1 to 10 in Google using "transcription services" keyword. You can find my site using "transcription solutions" on Rank #24 in google. but I want my site using "transcription services" keyword..

I have used my all efforts to get top of my site.. If anybody can help me out than please advise me..:confused:

I am waiting positve responce.....

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

There is no magic solution. You just have to keep adding quality content that will attract quality links. You also have to make sure you are targeting those keywords. Targeting multiple keywords makes it hard to rank well for any of them.

Try using the keyword you want to rank on as Anchot text while doing link building with other websites.

Besides use the same keywords as Anchor text while linking to inner pages as much as possible but not make it look like spam within your site.

In the forum signature, use the same keyword.

Try using the keyword you want to rank on as Anchot text while doing link building with other websites.

Besides use the same keywords as Anchor text while linking to inner pages as much as possible but not make it look like spam within your site.

In the forum signature, use the same keyword.

Hi SEO Expert,

Can we get top rankings by doing this alone?

Hello Harini,

These are just the pointers on which you need to emphasis more along with other seo activities which when performed for an extended period can surely get you top rankings.

Activities listed are good to start with and will prepare the road ahead.

But do remember its all about hitting the right button (keywords) as there will be many many more companies targetting the same keywords.

Good luck.

Hi Harini Again,

Whats ur idea abt SMO? Have u tried this?

As stymiee said - there is no magic wand!

Add fresh and useful content 'related' to your keyphrase on a regular basis. Get links from quality and relevant sites using your keyphrase in anchor text(do not overdo it though, you might easily get a penalty). Do press releases with your keyphrase thrown in the text in good measure. Put some valuable tools, services related to your business which can get digged...and yes, pray to god :)

There is no instant solutions in SEO. SEO is a on going process oriented way to promote your site. So be patient and keep working.

Hi,

Keep getting as many relevant links as possible every month. You can also participate in yahoo answers. Avoid submitting to useless directories . Results cant be achieved in overnight. Keep doing yr job , certainly desired result will be achieved.

Sri

takes time buddy if its a highly comeptitive keyword but as the seo expert guy said try to get in some quality backlinks plus use the keywords as much as u can in the anchor text the ones you're targeting =)

Relevant links is the only solution thru which one can achieve the desired result for the website. Sort cut methods and unless links will not last long in fact they will never be considered as links at all. Ofcourse doing the comparative study with the competitors and select the keywords which are good enough for the site will do good for the site.

pretty much yes i'll agree

There was some link development. I doubt that was as effective as other things. Develop your pages for your visitors. Adhere to common standards where applicable. This could include site navigation, accessability and usability standards, document validation, and more. Apply effective SEO techniques. Avoid known black hat SEO techniques. The number one spot is often an authority, become an authority.
I would say the most important point to rank #1 is to focus my attention on individual pages, thus developing a better site. Each page has a standard to meet, whether that page is fully dynamic or is completely hand styled.

Hi,
Whatever said and sone, content plays a pivotal role in obtaining a links. When approached the webmasters of the other sites should feel the is really good to be added in their existing resources. This fact is out of my experience , becos i got a good numbr of links for a good bilingual site from EDU links.

Ofcourse as Candy said other SEO technique will be much helpful too.

Thanks

Hi,
Whatever said and sone, content plays a pivotal role in obtaining a links. When approached the webmasters of the other sites should feel the is really good to be added in their existing resources.

This is why those who know SEO really well say content is king. Good content gets good links. Good links help you rank better then low quality links.

This fact is out of my experience , becos i got a good numbr of links for a good bilingual site from EDU links.

.edu links are not special in any way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.