You can't have good PageRank as well as Page Rank in Google, if you don't have a good page with relevant content and good linking strategy for the web page or website.

That's completely untrue.

PR is not an indicator of relevancy which is how pages are ranked. It only indicates the link popularity of a page. You can rank well in Google with low PR and you can rank poorly in Google with high PR. If you view the PR of the top ten rankings of many terms you'll consistently see low PR pages that rank well and pages with low PR ranking higher then high PR pages.

Without having relevant content, do you rank in Google with your targeted keyword?? Please clarify.

Link popularity is not only the way for PageRank.....

That's means, what are you saying is that - if your website is not having back links, you can't have PageRank...

Completely untrue...

commented: You shouldn't make such posts when the evidence was provided to you earlier in the thread. That's just wrong. -1

Without having relevant content, do you rank in Google with your targeted keyword?? Please clarify.

Yes. Page rankings is all about relevancy. After all, the search engines' goal is to return relevant search results. If they didn't return relevant pages users would go to someone who does.

Link popularity is not only the way for PageRank.....

That's means, what are you saying is that - if your website is not having back links, you can't have PageRank...

Completely untrue...

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Seriously. Did you visit that link I sent you? You obviously didn't. PageRank is all about link popularity and it is a published formula so you can verify it for yourself. No links pointing to your pages means no PageRank. Period.

Yup,
Writing articles seems to work well for me.
There are about a zillion places to submit to.
These links seem to be highly favored by the Google crawlers.

Yup,
Writing articles seems to work well for me.
There are about a zillion places to submit to.
These links seem to be highly favored by the Google crawlers.

Actually those links are just about worthless from an SEO point of view.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Seriously. Did you visit that link I sent you? You obviously didn't. PageRank is all about link popularity and it is a published formula so you can verify it for yourself. No links pointing to your pages means no PageRank. Period.

Thanks, no further argue....

If you want to get high PR for your site, then you have to make huge quality back links towords your site as well as possible.

link exchange with related site

hi

you first go for directries submission and then link building,you also try for forum posting and social networking sites.

To increase your page rank in Google,buy some quality back links and add the link to some high PR directories.

Focus more on High PR Quality link building. Do social bookmarking and forum posting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Managed IT Services | NOC Services

You are already having good page rank. More links will increase your page rank but one thing further that I would like to tell you that try to get links from those websites which are relevant to your site with regard to contents. Because getting links from irrelevant site having page rank 5 is better than having link from related site having page rank 1. It will really put a very positive effect on your page rank.

I have mainly concentrated on book marking sites now I realized the mistake done by me...May be because of no followup tags I may not able build the links the way I wanted to......Could some one let me how to find whether it is giving follow up or no followup tags?

Keith Bolt

Gather more links. Make sure it's came from dofollow sites, and better of you can get more high pr links.

1- link to your site from high PR websites.
2- grow up the number of visitors. (for alexa PR)

if you want to increase your page rank then your page should have the good quality and you should have the best keywords for your page ranking increase so go ahead good going.

to suggest page rank, you need to do blog posting, free classified, forum posting.

You just add some back links and then increase the traffic.
Thus you can increase your website page.

Hi,

you can increase your page ranking by doing below things continuously.

PR Link building from other sites
Forum posting
Article submission
Blog posting
Site and blog review
Yahoo answer
Social bookmarking site like digg
directory submission

I appreciate your answer sampath1.its a good advice.

Just do one think regularly change your contain and make link building those site has high page rank and create your face by joining hot social networking sites.

The best (some say the only) way is to get good quality backlinks to your page.

Since you already have a PR=4, you have done quite well so far but get more + relevant + quality links.

In my very lowly opinion, a good internal link structure will help, too although very few of my SEO colleagues promote this idea.

Success! Ernie

Good content Good writing Quality Posts im sure...your page ranks would rise up

i have a site
its page rank is 4
and i want to increase its page rank plz give me your view to how can i increase my page rank

Get more quality backlinks or it's better if you can get backlinks from high pr sites.

do some SEO techniques

Only quality and do-follow backlinks can help you to get good PR.because Google's first priority is quality backlinks while deciding PR of website.

Do regular quality work dear.

DO a good quality seo work on your site if you will get a high PR back links then your site will be on top.

I think you should also Try Social Media Optimization. It is really making a big change in serps.

-----------
It is very easy to go in for a Mylife.com Refund policy through Mylife.com.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.