Hi can any one tell me how can i submit my PRODUCT URL to Froogle & Shopzilla ? is there any free software for all this please Guide...

Thanks

I don't know of any free softwares for it, but the instructions are available from both, so it shouldn't cost you anything to format your data the way they specify and just upload it. Are you having any trouble with the instructions they are providing? If so please explain in detail.

Actually i am not getting the way how to do it ... means its creating a confusion how to add my product urls there means the Format....

Go to this page for instructions: http://base.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=58083&hl=en

Do you already have a file with your raw product data? If so, it's just a matter of manipulating the data to match the format Froogle is asking for. If you read the page from the link I posted there, it's really straight-forward with only key fields needed.

Thanks alot for the help this page will solve my problems ... :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.