Hello,

Can anyone provide some insight to the following.

I have a customer who is having us design her website, and we use CRE Loaded 6.2 for our shopping cart websites for purposes of usability. This customer, prior to consulting us, purchased a Linkpoint Central account.

Does anyone know of a module that will make the integration between Linkpoint and CRE Loaded a pleasant one?

J

Hello,

Can anyone provide some insight to the following.

I have a customer who is having us design her website, and we use CRE Loaded 6.2 for our shopping cart websites for purposes of usability. This customer, prior to consulting us, purchased a Linkpoint Central account.

Does anyone know of a module that will make the integration between Linkpoint and CRE Loaded a pleasant one?

J

Not particularly. The Linkpoint integration available in CRE Loaded does work, but can be a pain to setup. Make sure you place your PEM file correctly and that it can be read by the module. Whether this works with Linkpoint Central or not, I can't say. I know of one client who is using the CRE Loaded module sucessfully but they established with Linkpoint before LC became predominant in their marketing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.