Hi everyone, I am a video-grapher and there are many occasions where I am called to make a DVD/CD of the program which has to given to a large audience. I am looking to make my business more popular and need to make an impression on the customers and also advertise my business in the same way. Help me to know the ways that will help me to make my business better.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I'm not 100% that this is a VB related question...
Can a mod move it to a more appropriate section on the forum? It might help the OP get a better answer.

I'm not 100% that this is a VB related question...
Can a mod move it to a more appropriate section on the forum? It might help the OP get a better answer.

Next time please just hit the Flag Bag Post button so that we can react faster.

Next time please just hit the Flag Bag Post button so that we can react faster.

Apologies... I had not noticed that button (not to mention I've been on the juice tonight aswell :)) I'll remember that in future.

Hi everyone, I am a video-grapher and there are many occasions where I am called to make a DVD/CD of the program which has to given to a large audience. I am looking to make my business more popular and need to make an impression on the customers and also advertise my business in the same way. Help me to know the ways that will help me to make my business better.

Offer your business in local forums so that people in your nearby areas could notice your service.

There are many ways that can help you to make your business better. You can place banners or even give ads to make it popular. You can spread it by word of mouth or even adopt other ways. Recently, my friend wanted to make some good name for his venture and he had distributed DVDS with some good case covers and designs that were real good for him. Since, you are a video grapher you can adopt the same ways so that when you have to give multiple CD/DVD for the customers you can have your business name or some other useful information on that.

You must launch your web site......

try this site ...........if you want to launch your web site

<snip false signature>

Why not make a video and upload it to youtube.

Well, I don't know how much you are willing to do. I found an LiveJournal page about making your business stand out. And, like I think someone said, make sure your business name is on the CD/DVD you give out, with a catchy logo or something. A website is helpful too, but it will take time to get traction.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.