please tell me some tips of promoting my blog and forum

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You can tell your friend about it and tell them to visit your site.
You can submit your link to directories.
You can post on forum with your link as signature.

1. Start Posting on different other blog / the comment section.
2. Participate in different forums and share your genuine ideas and thoughts and don't use it for "JUST POST"

Make best of best title and add important keyword in your content, apply link building idea to get back link. This is enough.

Two things are important:

1. Your site need original content with adequate keywords. But do not spam them otherwise you will even decrease your position.

2. And much harder think is to get back links to your site. You have to find web sites which are relevant to yours and try to get your link on that site, or post on relevant forum and also submit to good PR directories.

This all should help to get higher in search engines and get more visitors to your site.

Hi,

what's the link to your blog and forum? why not place it in your siggie? :)
Share the site with your friends and forums for them to share with others, submit to directories, social bookmarking sites, do seo...

You can tell your friend about it and tell them to visit your site.

I agree, tell a friend widgets will help you to drive traffic from your existing traffic. Check out this youtube video, it may help you to understand word of mouth marketing

I agree, tell a friend widgets will help you to drive traffic from your existing traffic. Check out this youtube video, it may help you to understand word of mouth marketing

The link doesn't work -- its apparently restricted for some reason.

The link doesn't work -- its apparently restricted for some reason.

This link to youtube video should work, I like this video as concept of word of mouth marketing is demonstrated in simple terms here and it's true that trusted endorsements by friends is the best form of advertising.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.