SWREG actually can provide payment through PayPal and Visa. Check it out here: http://www.swreg.org/bank.htm. SWREG has been around for a long time, but before they’ve mostly focused on software, however they’ve expanded to support any type of e-commerce. For their line of benefits and the cost associated, they’re the best on the market.

I just took a look at their swreg facebook page and I think everyone should check itout. I read on some forums that some people had trouble contacting them through their website. This seems odd to me because they were very responsive when I tried contacting them. They also responded quickly when i shot them a message on their facebook. I really like their services and it was easy to set up multiple payment methods

Edited 3 Years Ago by happygeek: fixed formatting

unfortunately my experience as buyer is nothing but a nightmare with Swreg. I ordered a monthly subscription at universalbot.com on 1st July 2009 but none of their softwares worked for me, So when I contacted their support I have not received any reply. Even worse they don't have any option to cancel the monthly subscription on their site.

So I tried to contact SWREG but their support is even worse. I tried to contact them but I have not received any reply yet. I am still trying to figure out how to cancel the monthly subscription

Hi everyone,

SWREG has recently launched new SWREG customer service and SWREG FAQ pages that will answer any questions and concerns that you may have. In addition, we also have a 24 hour customer service center for a very quick response. We would be happy to field any inquires and do our best to assist with any of your needs. It will also be helpful to you if you have the original email address associated with your transaction to speed up the process. Again, please let us know how we can improve our service to ensure you have an outstanding user experience.

Thanks,
John

WATCH OUT FOR SCAM: I ORDERED CD KEY FOR http://activtrak.com/ got billed but no cd key.

No more answer to email. They are related to digital rivers and from them you can get answers but might not get refund.

still in the process and hope I can fix it.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.