To get traffic to your website, work on keywords to bring in google search resulat page. and also promote your page to social networking sites.

If you want to get traffic for a long time, start working for your keywords. Spent some time to research best keywords for your website and then build some quality backlinks with good content distribution on various sites. Must share and engage to fellow users on social media.

I agree with gemini. You should have some knowledge about SEO and it Off Page Optimization Methods.

Dear i just want to share all my views here SMO is more broad area it is incresing it's scope because people using more ana more Social media sites day by day.....So use SMO for all pupose like Branding, advertising prmotion and share your views and NEWS..

if you want the traffic to your site there are differnt packeges runing onthe site and if you dont want this then leave the link of you site on everys site

create great content, tel great stories and have profiles on social media sites, web site business directories. and wait

You need to submit your website in local directories and then you can go for various link building process. Share content on your website and various content sharing websites. After doing such process you can get traffic on your website.

To get traffic to your website, you should work on keywords to bring it in google organic search. So build quality links by article submission, blog comment, blog posting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.