Most <url snipped> SEO resources say to get high search engine rankings one must ensure they create quality content, relevant linkage and researched, targeted keywords.
Optimizing the site, the process of optimization, and submitting it to search engines is an important e-marketing function, but few truly understand how it works, or how to do it properly.
Here are some of the things toy do:
• Review competitor sites
• Benchmark current page ranks
• Analyse / redevelop site architecture
• Research key phrases
• Develop meta tags
• Add XML site maps.
• Add robot files to assist easier spidering
• On page optimization
• Cross link internal pages
• Cross link client owned domains
• Create and implement links campaigns
• Create and implementbonline PR campaigns.
How much can it cost?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Nice tips. Thanks for the share.

If the results are mind blowing then price is no bar. The main thing is that how much output its going to give your website.

I think that should be cost around $200 the practice of all that kind seo actions is quite basic need of SEO so most SEO new can do that,to be advanced it need long tail analytic and implementation to increase the "value search traffic for the future search

well every web services company have it's own service price so make a search on the net and then compare the quality and price details of various companies and then choose the one which best suits to your pocket

Before you hire someone to do SEO, you should ask Some useful questions;

* Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
* Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
* Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
* What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
* What's your experience in my industry?
* What's your experience in my country/city?
* What's your experience developing international sites?
* What are your most important SEO techniques?
* How long have you been in business?
* How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?

Source: Google

go to seo forums
you can get many service
ask the provider
if you are intersted in 100 seo friendly backlinks to your website
pm me plz

that's a lot. thanks for sharing though

Cost will greatly depend on the parameters of the project, and the competence of the professionals carrying out the elements of the project. Much of this can be done inhouse, depending on how you are able to staff your business.

Yes indeed, it all depends on how you want it to be. Cheap services do not last for a long duration. They come quickly and vanish instantly.

very informative post...
i appreciate your har work for sharing it with us.

SEO services are provided by after analysis of market of website, present status of the website, targeted keywords and their competition. Nobody guaranteed for stable rankings in search engine result pages because SEO is ongoing process for maintain the rankings.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.