Hi, I’m a freelance reporter working on a story for Wired Magazine about a payment processor that has gone by the names Totaltrans, W-pay, Cpipay, Cp2pay, Commercepay, SCS Offshore, Commercecoinz, Simple Software, Psobill, International Payment Consultants (Ipcpay), and Nordfin, among others.

If you’ve ever had any experiences with this processor, please contact me. I've posted a short bio about me on my member profile. You can reach me at <email snipped>

Thanks for your help,
Will Evans

Hi, i recently responded to the Google Money 'scam' going around, and found my bank account was debited by CPIpay.com (instead of EZ Net Income as advised) for the amount stipulated. I'm still within the 10 days and am not expecting to be sent my 'kit', but though i'd respond to your thread all the same. Kind Regards, JTC

Hi, I’m a freelance reporter working on a story for Wired Magazine about a payment processor that has gone by the names Totaltrans, W-pay, Cpipay, Cp2pay, Commercepay, SCS Offshore, Commercecoinz, Simple Software, Psobill, International Payment Consultants (Ipcpay), and Nordfin, among others.

If you’ve ever had any experiences with this processor, please contact me. I've posted a short bio about me on my member profile. You can reach me at <email snipped>

Thanks for your help,
Will Evans

I have had a problem with cpipay.com they took 47.00 out of my account and left a number to call but the number and the website are not real.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.