Does anyone have any experience with Righ Media? I heard they have a very intuitive interface which easily allows you to run other networks alongside them, without having to play tier merry-go-round. Something else that makes them unique is that they run off of a bidding system where advertisers bid on your particular inventory. So the advertisers set the price, not the ad network. However, I haven't ever heard any good or bad things about their rates. Does anyone know what they average of has had any experience with them in the past?

Does anyone have any experience with Righ Media? I heard they have a very intuitive interface which easily allows you to run other networks alongside them, without having to play tier merry-go-round. Something else that makes them unique is that they run off of a bidding system where advertisers bid on your particular inventory. So the advertisers set the price, not the ad network. However, I haven't ever heard any good or bad things about their rates. Does anyone know what they average of has had any experience with them in the past?

Hi CSCGal,

Being an employee of Right Media I can't necessarily give you an unbiased publisher experience point of view, but I can clarify what we offer and what we've got coming.

Currently we do have an ad management system called Yield Manager that allows you to traffic in advertisers/networks as well as directly connect to other networks and advertisers using Yield Manager. Currently it's more of an enterprise type of product that has a fee based on volume associated with it as it provides full ad serving technolgy as well as access to paid advertising.

Coming in the next few months though we have a product aimed at the non-enterprise publisher that will allow people to freely and easily connect with ad networks directly in a new easy-to-use interface. We'd love some beta testers, if anyone is interested send me an email to pmccarthy@rightmedia.com.

Better late than never. :) Although my original post is over a year old, I still do appreciate your reply. What are publisher rates like?

Better late than never. :) Although my original post is over a year old, I still do appreciate your reply. What are publisher rates like?

Only a year? Yeah, I was pointed to this thread by a friend who ran across it, so I thought it'd be better to chime in than not at all.

The way Yield Manager works is that every ad impression that comes into it is auctioned off in real time across all the available campaigns/creatives that are interested in that type of impression. There are a number of variables that predict how much advertisers and networks will pay for each impression. Some of those variables are geography, likelihood to click, likelihood to convert, how many ads the user has seen already, etc. Because it's dynamic and we work on a revenue share basis, it's hard to really give an average rate response. It really depends on the site, it's visitor quality, etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.