This new finding released by Nielsen reflects that consumers trust virtual friends and strangers' reviews the most. Thus, for business owners, this means that one has to pay constant attention and minimize risk damage to what reviewers have written about your service or business. One interesting statistic was regarding trust towards ads before movies. People may find it more annoying than helpful and this question should be researched as well if it affects the ROI.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I tried to check the slides but it taking lot of time to load...

Do you mean the slides on my site? Some of the slides are very easy to load - the ones that are not slides take forever to load. If you mean the picture above, it supposed to immediately pop up.

Thanks

nice
buddy for all the information.

SNIP

Does anyone on this board think that review sites have actually helped their business? I perhaps will make this into a thread.

It is rightly reported. Internet is full of designed remarks, biased comments, and promotional reviews. People come to know the reality when they believe and use the recommended product and services. So, it is always better to get the feedback from the real users instead of from professional writers.

This new finding released by Nielsen reflects that consumers trust virtual friends and strangers' reviews the most. Thus, for business owners, this means that one has to pay constant attention and minimize risk damage to what reviewers have written about your service or business. One interesting statistic was regarding trust towards ads before movies. People may find it more annoying than helpful and this question should be researched as well if it affects the ROI.

Just form a common users's experience, I would say I also got the habit of reading strangers' reviews when I download or buy something.

So, we have to work on our own quality not just the fake review, to build the reputation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.