Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Advertise your business on Google AdWords. Set your ads to appear only to people searching in a particular region (jaipur).

I also recommend using Facebook ads and targeting your ads to users from that location.

Submit your different pages to article directories.
add to Bookmark sites.

methods too much

YPN is also worthing trying as long as u are us based

Submit the site to the local directories/yellow pages. Google Maps and Yahoo Local etc.

Deep linking helps your inner pages get index on search engines..

never forget to submit a sitemap to G
then not only ur homepage but all ur page can be indexed
then u cold start the SEO thing

try to use social bookmarking for your pages

Make links for your website different page ...

make google crawal u deep

specifically, create an XML sitemap of your content. Once you’ve done this, create an account on the Google Webmaster Tools. You will need to add your domain and verify your site before continuing.
Once you’ve completed this, add your sitemap that you previously created. Within a few minutes (some times longer), Google will validate your sitemap and queue all of your links to be indexed.

Target all social network sites and I am sure you will be successful in getting traffic.

Target all social network sites and I am sure you will be successful in getting traffic.

Have u ever take the time cost into consideratin???
ALL social network sites
Are y kidding??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.