Hello,
Emailing works when we are targeting to few companies or few sector ?

Regards.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Yes email marketing campaign really helps for few kind of companies and can bring good no of sales. Thats why so many companies spend so much money for email campaign.

Yes email marketing campaign really helps for few kind of companies and can bring good no of sales. Thats why so many companies spend so much money for email campaign.

Hello, i can understand now that's still email works but any special strategy for email campaign like most of people searching collecting emails and sending mails but is that any way to buy real data or something ? which works ? i really dont know anything about it ...

classified ads and forum posting is also same weight age when you think about email campaign

Not all strategies are guaranteed to work for everyone. Email campaigns are important to your business as well as you are to the client. Many companies sell email addresses, but you don’t know exactly what your getting. If your business is about selling a software program for instance, you may want to target the audience by finding email addresses from websites for people that may be interested in your product.

I also believe that if you have a website, dont forget to add a contact form or subscribe box very visibly on the website. I have found this is a good way to obtain potential client's attention for my company's products and services.

Hello,
i know Most people send Sales latter or proposal or any Offer . what other we can send to them ? if you have done in past then please tell me your origin thinking while starting such Campaign

The content of the email is a big factor in whether the campaign will succeed for fail. If a company continually sends emails that are always sales focused, the receiver will end up not reading them after a while. The goal is to use them to build trust and credibility and then add in promos and sales over time.

Email Campaign as far as I see, is very difficult to handle
not only we usually don't respond to them but also , the receivers has to be highly targeted and interested
so normally i don't do that
it can't worth the time

IMO Emailing works when we are targeting to few companies or few sector
BUT u wanna make sure they know what they will benefit form u in that email

and also
don't give a loooooooooong email
make it short and succnit

One major issue about email campaign is the click through rate thus behavioral or targeted marketing may help increase it with certain niches.

Remember try to avoid Email Marketing During the Holidays!! Small details sometimes just decide your success.

The problem with mass email marketing is the spam factor. If you do not own the lists (ie direct opt-ins), you run a high risk of getting your website shut down.

If you are buying lists, first verify that the emails actually exist. Load of email Verifier software available. Make sure that the bounce rate is as low as possible, and scrub your lists accordingly.

If you are going to mass mail to a purchased list, it would not be very wise to advertise your website in the message, or reply to email. Good chance of getting your site blacklisted. You would be better off hosting the domain you want to promote on a bullet-proof hosting service. (Do a google for the term)

Secondly, Spam laws can differ in US and Europe, for example, where it is way too strict. Even a lazy recipient who may click on 'spam' button on the email may cause you trouble (or even genuine opt-ins who have forgotten that they opted in). It only takes one!
To be CAN SPAM compliant, not only should you provide an unsubscribe facility and an option to opt-in, but you also have to provide details like physical business address, contact details, etc..

But there are ways to get around all this, and if you have a targeted email list, there is no better way to get new business..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.