hi friends

this is absolutely free... just go for unique posts and little bit hosting

We are having huge success getting traffic to our sites by using landing pages or squeeze pages. Post your video code within the pages and create huge value. You should consider giving someone away for free like an E-book or DVD. Capture email addresses with services like MailChimp or AWebber. A really good friend of mine has a splash page systems packed with all kinds of marketing secrets. He has really simplified his program for even the amateur at SNIP Monetizing you traffic is key. Anyone can make great content. The professional use working tools to harness the traffic. Again, you need a strong message in your video, a splash page that can advertise or promote your material and pull people into your site and stop pushing your message out as we are finding by pushing is not as affective.

My business partner paid for an ad through Facebook and had huge success. Affordable and you can pin point the exact demographics. His market is ones that want to learn about affiliate marketers and placed his ads in front of home based business seekers. I was told that he signed up 623 new members to his program in 24 hours.

Hey I know the feeling. I've been trying to drive people to my site and it's just getting extremely dull and time consuming. I keep hoping that I won't have to pay for advertising. So far it's just been site after site. People are getting scammed everyday but my product which I back up 100% can't get people to sign up

you can create and submit videos to youtube to drive traffic to your site..

to get more traffic try press release, articles submission, socialnetworking and socialbookmarking.

i see your website and really you have very good website. may be open chat room and yahoo answering is way to generate a more traffic for our website.
Thanks,

ye i also found another little gem website last night called ning.com looks like it may be a good place for generating traffic and swapping tech knowledge

Yeah. Google organic search traffic is absolutely free, but you need to work on particular keyword by doing social book marking , directory submission, and so on.

Advertise you site on other, do forum posting , social networking is great tool, these are key points

I have done all seo activity but still not :( get good traffic anyone can suggest me way to get good traffic thanks in advance

Please do following for get more traffic, PR and Backlinks.

RSS Submission
Directory Submission
Article Submission
Blogs / Forums / Classifieds Submission
Online Promotions using Web 2.0
Press Release (Online PR)
Internet Marketing
Link Building, Link Popularity & Link Exchange
On page and off page optimization
Meta Tag Optimization

thanks to those guys who has share good tips here

WYOu should try article marketing it works for me see the link in my signature.

You need quality traffic. To attract traffic to your website,
1. Submit your site to all major search engines.
2. Submit your site to all major internet directories
3. Get link backs from other websites of identical theme to increase pagerank in search engines.
4. Try to put your website's name as signature in forum posts/emails etc.
5. Go for offline advertising like putting your website's name in your name cards etc.

Please do following for get more traffic, PR and Backlinks.

RSS Submission
Directory Submission
Article Submission
Blogs / Forums / Classifieds Submission
Online Promotions using Web 2.0
Press Release (Online PR)
Internet Marketing
Link Building, Link Popularity & Link Exchange
On page and off page optimization
Meta Tag Optimization

Yes, this is a good method and you can submit you site automatically on RSS,
Article directories, Press Release and Bookmarking sites using a software.

Do more and more social marketing that is the easy way to get traffic...

without a proper offpage optimization any site is incomplete so better go for proper offpage optimization and do SMO as well

One way to get traffic to your website free is to write articles and submit them to the various article directories, like EzineArticles.com and others. But if you really want the quickest way get free web traffic as well as the necessary Backlinks to your blog.

Thanks For Sharing..

Your Complete SEO service provider.

Getting traffic for free is possible, you can either use do follow forum, social bookmarking, blog commenting, directory submission and other kinds of link building technique.

Hey, there are lot of ways to generate traffic to your websites. And according to me Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the best one. In SEO there are several options through which you can promote your websites.

Free traffice and paid traffic. Free traffic is developed slowly over time using the standard methods: articles, blogs, etc., etc. It takes a long time to develop and you may not get the results. Your goal should be to graduate to paid traffic. It's a dirty secret that most marketers' even the big boys rely on paid traffic. The problem right now is Google has banned network marketing advertisers, Yahoo and Bing will follow suit shortly. This leaves limited options Banners on sites your target audience likes and social media.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

SNIP

You need to do SEO for your site.Make sure that you site is indexed in search engine.

there are many way to to get it. The best way to get as I think is SEO

Thanks for donaldw ,your posts are very useful.

If you interested to increase the traffic on your website the first thing is design your website is simple and sober.second things is remove the repetitive text in your website.Third things are insert the Google analytic in your every page.

Just do blogging,forum posting,free directory submissions and yahoo answers.It is free.

There are many way to Increase traffic in your website like insert the Goggle analytic
in your every page.Create Blog in your website.Insert some good topic like Ebook and some Tips for the health.

There are some creative ways to get more traffic for your website which increase the website popularity

Offer free, original, and quality content on your site
Try to get more backlinks on your website
Improve your search engine ranking
Advertise your presence
Clean backgrounds

SEO
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Marketing

These are 3 ways to get traffic to your website. The best way is to promote on all levels.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.