I received an e-mail with the URL below for a free plug-in for Google analytics that lets you import web analytics data from Google into an excel spreadsheet. It is open-source and free for everyone. I am going to start playing with it this week and I encourage others to do so also and report back your opinion. If it is good then we can all benefit from another free tool.

http://excellentanalytics.com/

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I would love to try, seems to be great tool which let's you import the data and manipulate it at will.

I have already begun testing it and it works really well.

I wish there was a similar tool for WebTrends. I heard only really good things about this plug in. Thanks for sharing.

I wish there was a similar tool for WebTrends. I heard only really good things about this plug in. Thanks for sharing.

I am hoping for an onslaught of plugins and apps for analytics from the various SE's, much in the same way that WordPress apps and plugins are so plentiful that it is like they are growing on trees!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.