**PLEASE HELP ME OUT**

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites that offer Design & Marketing Services for the web?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

It depends. Are you looking for a small digital shop that helps advertising agencies or a business that caters small businesses?

It depends. Are you looking for a small digital shop that helps advertising agencies or a business that caters small businesses?

My apologizes for not being clear, I'm referring to a business that would cater small businesses. For example, they would provide services as such:

• Graphic Design
• Website Design
• Photography
• Stationery Design
• Business Cards
• Logo Design
• Basic SEO services

I also was wonder:
• What customer groups would be targeted
• Other customer groups that might pursue
• Is the market growing for these types of services?
• How fast is this industry growing?

Hi
You may find some hidden gems searching through the message boards on DaniWeb. I also suggest you to go to www.mashable.com and go for their recommendation on top web design. I usually like going to that site for resources. From my own experience, I recommend using:
1. Weebly for fast doi-it-yourself web design
2. Logomaker for affordable logos

For your other questions, you may want to do some quick n dirty market research using survey monkey and recruiting people via craigslist.

You can also try around in sites like monster or Timesjobs where many aspirants have posted their resume and you can email to one or more offering the job provided you feel they are competent enough for your work.

Please visit this site http://www.gentlerainaffluentmarketing.com/ you will find a good financial, marketing and insurance advisors. They give good tips and useful information on how to do do marketing business in a successful way and how to establish the brand. They give a good video training also. They guide their clients in a successful way.

Gentle Rain Affluent Marketing - financial services marketing, marketing for financial services, affluent marketing

As concerned to the webdesign, don't forget to make sure your text is readable by using a standard font which is compatible with other systems.

While some fonts may look good on your computer other people might not have that font installed. It is good web design practice to use CSS when building you site. CSS or Cascading Style Sheets are a perfect way to set and adjust your websites font and size settings.

The great thing about using CSS is that you can change the look of your whole site simply by editing the one file.

Design and Marketing are the two pillars on which the success of a website or blog depends. Design gives you an identity that is a brand whereas Marketing gives you traffic and reputation. Both are equally essential.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.