Has anyone tryed to use a traffic (evotraffic ) or similar to gain more traffic to there website.

What were the advantages and disadvantages?

I really need help on this?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Are you talking about buy traffic services? Well, most of the times they are fraud and even if they are honest, then also it is not good quality traffic. I'd rather suggest spending that money on PPC programs :)

Has anyone tryed to use a traffic (evotraffic ) or similar to gain more traffic to there website.

I certainly agree with PPC and organic SEO.

dint bother buying traffic from those sites since they use pop-ups, pop-unders, domain redirects and fraud methods to get unique impressions to your site. WASTE OF MONEY

Just stick with seo and PPC (google yahoo and the other big players)

Best of luck

The other guys are right, DONT use EvoTraffic.. its a scam. Not one visitor is ever brought to your site:!: BEWARE..and STAY AWAY

I don't know anything about that particular company, but generally traffic wholesalers give very bad quality traffic which doesn't convert well. If it did, it wouldn't be so cheap, and they'd put pay per click programs out of business.

hello,
The only way you can get traffic to your site is by giving it links so that more and more people come to visit your site .
You can always choose from PPC{pay per click} program and SEO{search engine optimization} program to get traffic.
Anty program that offers traffic without alteration to your existing site is just a fraud so better stay away from them.
Naila

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.