Hello everyone,
I have been lately cheated by Clicksor (<< URL SNIP >>>).
I had registered as publisher in tht site and started displaying their ads on my page for a WEEK. But thier report for a week SHOWED 0 IMPRESSION, I get more than 10,000 impression (Google Adsense) per DAY.

I had submitted ticket on their admin panel, no response. The GUY used to read my complain but NEVER REPLY. Finally after being frustrated I removed clicksor ads, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT company did? Closed my clicksor account.
No email response yet.
So if anyone is hotsing their ads, or planning to do so. I warn you pls dont get FOOLED BY THOSE PEOPLE. They are jsut ehre to make money for themselves not for US.

Recommended Answers

All 47 Replies

I tried them a while back, and I did have impressions as per what I would expect but the payout was terrible and I just closed it.

I had the same problem, loads of impressions, but nothing showing on my clicksor account. i dont know if it is still open or closed, but I dont intend to use them anymore.

Yeah I had nothing but bad experiances with clicksor, think I alsted two days there after seeing the poor impressions and return I was getting. If you are lucky to ge ton the value click program then go for it, having great results with it so far.

Friday, June 17, 2005

We would like our clients to contact us with any problem/concern at

<<URL Snipped>>

Ads are usually generated within 20 minutes after an account is setup. In cases when the code is not compatible with the site, the system will take longer to process the information. We recommend our publishers to wait 1 to 2 days before checking the daily report.

For no impression, we need our publishers to contact us immediately.

For low impression/payout rate, we can assist our publishers to optimize their earnings by assisting them to select more suitable keywords and ads.

Kevin
clicksor.com

Friday, June 17, 2005

We would like our clients to contact us with any problem/concern at

<<URL SNIPPED>>

Ads are usually generated within 20 minutes after an account is setup. In cases when the code is not compatible with the site, the system will take longer to process the information. We recommend our publishers to wait 1 to 2 days before checking the daily report.

For no impression, we need our publishers to contact us immediately.

For low impression/payout rate, we can assist our publishers to optimize their earnings by assisting them to select more suitable keywords and ads.

Kevin
<<URL SNIPPED>>

So, then could u justify my problem on this paltform itself.

My domain was; <<URL SNIPPED>>
I had per day more than 10 thousand impressions.
Why wasnt it showing up and WHY I DIDNT I GET ANY RESPONSE for my problem ticket submission, & worst partI didtn GET ANY EMAIL EVEN BEFORE CLOSING THE ACCOUNT.

If want to NOW SAVE your ****ing COMPANY ass. DO IT HERE AND DONT SEND ANY EMAIL SAYING SORRY. If you have guts to post ABOVE ADVETISEMENT [LIVE CHAT SUPPORT they say (24 hrs online) who are never ONLINE], then clearify on this platform itself.

'COZ EVERYONE, by know have known what ur COMPANY DOES.

It is really a bad idea to cheat on your customers. Remeber Clicksor, It takes time to get a client but only seconds to loose them so you must save you butt now.

No word yet from Clicksor.

I think, they have learned a lesson by now.

Its bit funny, this THREAD appears as 10th RESULT in GOOGLE, when I search for word 'CLICKSOR'.

<<URL SNIPPED>>
Maybe thts why YESUP was prompted to POST tht previous STATEMENT or advertisement.

Maybe, soon this thread will reach #1 for CLICKSOR :mrgreen: .
GOOGLE really rocks!!!, they have artificail itelligence, I hope, they know which results to show to users.

Hi, MusicMovies:

We really understand your frustration about your situation on low impression counts. But, we did reply ALL inquires that you sent to us. In fact, we did ask where you have placed the Clicksor ad codes. Since you did not reply to us, it is difficult for us to assist you. Finally, we deactivated your account as your have requested.

We are sorry if we did not reply you sooner on some inquiries because of the holiday break.

You may send us more inquires because we are still willing to find a solution for your problem.

Kevin
Clicksor.com

Hi, MusicMovies:

We really understand your frustration about your situation on low impression counts. But, we did reply ALL inquires that you sent to us. In fact, we did ask where you have placed the Clicksor ad codes. Since you did not reply to us, it is difficult for us to assist you. Finally, we deactivated your account as your have requested.

We are sorry if we did not reply you sooner on some inquiries because of the holiday break.

You may send us more inquires because we are still willing to find a solution for your problem.

Kevin
Clicksor.com

LOW impression RATE? I think u are confused me with someone else. I am talking about ZERO impression rate for A WEEK LONG.
And regarding your response 'LIE', I NEVER RECIEVED ANY KIND OF RESPONSE FROM CLICKSOR after "YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE" Mail.

For solution I dont want anything, not even my account reactivation.
JUST BE TRUE & LOYAL TO your existing clients, DONT TRY TO FOOL people TO MAKE EXTRA BUCKS BY CHEATING THE PEOPLE WHO HELP YOU TO MAKE THOSE BUCKS.
Remeber, we are now in GLOBAL IT Age, you can CHEAT ppl for while, but you cant HIDE that,I thank Daniweb, for providing me this platform to express my 'problem' (or better frustration).

Discussion closed.

T h i r d E y e - In Search of New Vision

I use clicksor. It works and all...but I get like, nothing. mostly because my site gets barely any hits, which sucks. but I can't really complain, it was nice of them to even except me. But I'm just so frustrated, I've had the ads up for like 2 or 3 weeks and I've earned 33 cents lol. pretty pathetic on my part, eh?

wht was ur impressions/day & CTR ?

wht was ur impressions/day & CTR ?

honestly, you'll laugh at me lol. I only get like 30-60 hits a day. I need visitors bad lol *bows head in shame*
:o

honestly, you'll laugh at me lol. I only get like 30-60 hits a day. I need visitors bad lol *bows head in shame*
:o

Why dont you try google adsense, as per payscale they are much better than anyone else.
but b4 trying read my CAUTION thread 'Google Adsense - The Mirage'.

Why dont you try google adsense, as per payscale they are much better than anyone else.
but b4 trying read my CAUTION thread 'Google Adsense - The Mirage'.

I dunno they have an age limit....I'm only 13 lol

Hi there,

I was about to start using clicksor for my site - << url snipped >>, but now I will use Google adWords for promotion :) BTW, I used google adWords to promote othre site - << url snipped >>, but I can not make google to show context ads for this site. I see my ads only as search results, but they are not displayed in context of any site. I turned on all settings regarding context impressions. I even created 1 graphic banner. Still nothing. Only search results. Can any one advise how to make google adWords to show content ads?

thanks.

M.

Yea i tried clicksor a very long time ago and it seemed that the payouts were not that good compared to google adsense, I would have thought it might get better.

So, is there any good advertising, but Google? :) All I've seen around the web seems to be just scam and nothing good for customers...

I remember the time (a year ago) when I used Clicksor, and I even got a check from them.
I tried to cash that little check and my bank told me that the check has been refused to be paid.
Even more, I had to pay 20usd (or so) because I have tried to cash an invalid check.

However, I must tell you that I am going to try them again. I am curios how it will work. I will let you know :)

I remember the time (a year ago) when I used Clicksor, and I even got a check from them.
I tried to cash that little check and my bank told me that the check has been refused to be paid.
Even more, I had to pay 20usd (or so) because I have tried to cash an invalid check.

However, I must tell you that I am going to try them again. I am curios how it will work. I will let you know :)

If you're going to try them again after that experience, you're a very brave soul. Either that, or just very trusting.

Nice :) So, they send bad checks... Hm... I suppose it is not good to try them again. Just in case you like design of checks by Clicksor :)

Try <<snip>>

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

They also provide products ads.

yeah they're not reliable at all...i spent $40 on advertising my forum and i didnt get one member!

Did you hear something about google AdWords lawsuit? they send the message:

Important Legal Notice Regarding Your Google AdWords Account

This court-ordered notice may affect your legal rights. Please read it carefully. If you purchased online advertising from Google between January 1, 2002 and the present, you are a class member in a class-action lawsuit in the Circuit Court of Miller County, Arkansas. This notice is to inform you of the Court’s certification of a class; the nature of the claims alleged; your right to participate in, or exclude yourself from, the class; a proposed settlement; and how you can claim an award of advertising credits under the settlement. Please read the attached notice.

You can get more information at: www.clicksettlement.com.

What does this mean? Will Google pay compensation to adwertisers for fake clicks? or what?

Thanks,
M.

Yep i'll Agree clicksor is crap !

And as far as the targeted traffic is concerned i've tried www.crawlingthenet.com and i've seen some good results from my advertising , try that !

I dunno they have an age limit....I'm only 13 lol

i just registered to tell you that clicksor too, does have an age restriction of 18. lol

how did you apply and got accepted?

Hello everyone,
I have been lately cheated by Clicksor (<< URL SNIP >>>).
I had registered as publisher in tht site and started displaying their ads on my page for a WEEK. But thier report for a week SHOWED 0 IMPRESSION, I get more than 10,000 impression (Google Adsense) per DAY.

I had submitted ticket on their admin panel, no response. The GUY used to read my complain but NEVER REPLY. Finally after being frustrated I removed clicksor ads, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT company did? Closed my clicksor account.
No email response yet.
So if anyone is hotsing their ads, or planning to do so. I warn you pls dont get FOOLED BY THOSE PEOPLE. They are jsut ehre to make money for themselves not for US.

I get more impressions than you daily. I payed for a months advertising for a popunder traffic site (not clicksor) for 2 weeks, to boost my traffic ranking (alexa). Then when I started making real money, I try to login to my account a message pops up saying that they are closing my account 2 days before payday for traffic inflation or something.

I sent them countless emails with no responce. I've been using their service for months, and they have paid before up to $100+ in a net 15 payment before. I guess they just wanted to wait until I was generating even more revenue for them, so they could close my account when payment time came and keep the money for themselves.

I don't want to call them thieves, but the only times they respond quickly to customer support, is when they are going to make some kind of profit (A.K.A advertising on they're network). If it's to help out a valued publisher, they avoid you like a bad odor :rolleyes: .

So, as I see now, there are not so much true offers for advertising. AdSence is the best for now. Google can not cheat :) This is too dangerous for such a business like Google's. But on the other hand, Google has no good competitors (may be Yahoo! can show something like adSence, but it is not so popular now). So, I suppose something should appear as an opponent to Google to make Google better :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.