So I read all this news about Google's new phone - Nexus. I do wonder if users will sign up so they cna be more connected to their social communities?http://www.google.com/phone

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

So I read all this news about Google's new phone - Nexus. I do wonder if users will sign up so they cna be more connected to their social communities?http://www.google.com/phone

I am psyched for this phone to come out for the Verizon network (this spring). I plan on dumping my blackberry shitStorm and going with the Nexus. Not necessarily to be more connected though.. instead, i just think it will be a better functioning phone. The Android OS is appealing - as you can integrate Google Voice, Goggles, and Maps seamlessly. In time, I really think the Nexus One (or some other Google phone) will compete right next to the iPhone.

I dont know if I will get either phone especially in the beginning when there will be bugs discovered with the Nexus but its good to know that there are other viable options for the iPhone.

But it looks like a good phone though, social media is bugging me these days, takes too much of my time to hang around on these networks.

But it looks like a good phone though, social media is bugging me these days, takes too much of my time to hang around on these networks.

i agree - they can be a major time suck. At the very least I use them as extensions to my traditional marketing campaigns. Should you have a strong following, they can be effective tools for broadcasting your message.

Its great, but I am sure it cannot beat Apple I-phone.

Let's see the verdict - right now I will be a renegade and keep my Crackberry (oh Blackberry) because it helps me use it for a phone and email but nothing beyond that. No tweet deck on my cell or IMs.

I can’t wait to see the verdict. Sounds interesting, features are amazing and I want to own one. Looks Fantastic.

I liked the phone very much.It looks cool.I will get it as soon as possible.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.