My site is listed on a couple of "Top Site" sites and I would like to have my banner on them too, can anyone please advise me how I do this.
Many Thanks
Tichie1

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

There are many ways that you can advertise a banner. You can join banner exchange sites where you can place your banner on a site and in turn place a member banner on yours. You can also buy banner exposures at different sites. There are many options available as to advertising your banner, just do a bit of research and you will notice it is easier than you think.

Also for exchange, write to the webmasters of various sites similar to yours for banner exchange.

There are many ways that you can advertise a banner. You can join banner exchange sites where you can place your banner on a site and in turn place a member banner on yours. You can also buy banner exposures at different sites. There are many options available as to advertising your banner, just do a bit of research and you will notice it is easier than you think.

Hi Jenny I dont think I have explained myself very well, I know how to use exchange banner sites but this is different, I have my site listed on sites where people vote for them, I have on some gone to the properties on my website banner to get the link, this works on most of them but on one site it hasnt and I wondered if anyone knew how I could do it.
Many Thanks
Tichies1

Techies, I think Jenny misunderstood the question, just like I did. When you first read it, it comes off as if you are trying to figure out how to use them. My suggestion is that if only one is not working you need to email the administration, or sent a message to the contact us email.

My site is listed on a couple of "Top Site" sites and I would like to have my banner on them too, can anyone please advise me how I do this.
Many Thanks
Tichie1

Just submit your site in the directory where in you both reciprocate your links and banners. or you can join other TOP sites list directories where you can add banner of your site to them. And the other way is, link or banner exchange to other sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.