hello friends,i need help from you regading my site i have a site regarding the replica handbags and i want to sell handbags with my site.but i have no success.i worked on it from last 3-4 month.

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

Your site has to be unique and with relevant content. Are there descriptions for each handbag? Are there any duplication in content or links (Google does not like this)? What about meta descriptions for each page with the handbags.

Your product has a very high competition... you need to focus more on seo, or PPC if you have budget..

thank's for your suggestions.

yourseolab,

I am a bit perplexed, I am not sure if you are serious about this question or do you even realize that your user name has SEO in it. Shouldn't you know how to increase traffic to your site? I don't know maybe I am naive but I was under the impression that someone who has a username that says yourseolab would know how to optimize a site to bring traffic to it.

On another note, I do not know if you are aware but knockoff bags or bootleg bags or replica that have the actual Designer logo is illegal and punishable by law. You can sell replicas that do NOT have the logo and it is fine but as far as I know the way you have it in your site is illegal. In fact, here in NYC there are constant raids in Chinatown stores that carry "these types" of replicas.

Very good point, Jenny. I also agree with the SEO name comment. I also wonder if Google intentionally restricts those types of site that practice illicit activities.

Try running a business which does not sell 'knock off handbags' and does something legal instead. Just a thought...

Oh, and as your signature contained links to those sites which are in breach of US law, I've disabled it so that particular strand of your SEO policy no longer works either, sorry.

hello friends,i need help from you regading my site i have a site regarding the replica handbags and i want to sell handbags with my site.but i have no success.i worked on it from last 3-4 month.

you can make a blog about your products and offers. Also participate in forums to sell your product.

Be Active Online: Get involved with forums and discussion groups. When people know you, they trust you and this means a boost in sales and word of mouth advertising can learn a lot.

your website should have honest reviews about the product- offering a free bonus also helps sometimes.. m using the same formula to get sales.

your website should have an attractive design.

see if you have offered good payment methods? and run social media campaigns for the popularity of your site and to get more traffic.

Create a blog site and blog each of your product. Blogging is one way to promote and market products and/or services. And when the content is great and follows SEO, traffic could generate.

i think send email blast as well as give free discount coupons also . This will help in increasing visitors in your website.Try to target more people in your close locality.

You product must have good reviews, that is one key. How long have you been promoting?

With the help of unique and best content, nice pictures of products, good design, high PR, and focus on social media networks, you may enhance your visitors and sell your product easily.

I think you should be more concerned about SEO to optimize your website in order to have a better ranking.

There is lots of marketplace where you can sell your products, join lots of popular e market place like ebay, b2b marketplace etc

place your products and wait for responses

As mentioned above the content should be unique and also need do many backlinks .I have the same problem before with you.

You can do Internet marketing for your products, this will give you quick results and just focus on SEO which will give you best result and driving free traffic to your website.

have it on multiply.com and feature all your products. then go to facebook and create a community talking about something relates to the handbags. this way you will get lots of readers coming to your site and from there, it can also have possible customers.

There should some offer for year ending.You can use that to attract your customers.

With the help of unique and best content, nice pictures of products, good design, high PR, and focus on social media networks, you may enhance your visitors and sell your product easily.

+1 . You also need to do some research, as well as reading on some strategies to win costumers.

May I also advice you to stop selling replicas. It's better to feature ORIGINAL designs and products.

I agree with Silveraden. You should focus on SEO. It gives better result.

Did you try advertising it on Twtitter? Making an account and placing tweets with your links?
This has worked very well for me.

As mentioned above you do have a lot of competition so it might be good to start with a landing page (just search unbounce) to get you started. Then you can run a simple adwords campaign to see what ads work and where you can differeniate yourself from that competition.

What have you been trying? It's possible that you're either trying the wrong methods or simply implementing the right strategy in a wrong way. If you can give more information people would be able to suggest a better strategy or plan of action for you.

Actually, I have found many spamming blogs and forums with links to Replica Handbags and I was just wondering why all these people who are posting for these replica handbags are spamming instead of posting something with quality.

On some blogs you can see comments posted by these replica handbags guys with more than 10 links in the same comment to their website. All these guys are spammers, so I suggest everyone not to encourage these spammers.

You should hire some professionals to do the work for you. :)

3 months is very short time to get success why not you pay more with cpc and try.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.