you could also try blog commenting just make sure the blogs have do follow capabilities so that it can be a backlink to your site

My recommendation would be to do forum posts, blog posts, and write articles about information found on your site. You can submit these articles to article directories such as Ezine, GoArticles, etc. By doing these things, you will gain backlinks and the search engines will rank your site higher.

My recommendation would be to do forum posts, blog posts, and write articles about information found on your site. You can submit these articles to article directories such as Ezine, GoArticles, etc. By doing these things, you will gain backlinks and the search engines will rank your site higher.

Thank you very much!
I was totally unaware of the article directories.
Will do it.

If you are serious about affiliate marketing then you might want to check out this course that i am part of. Its called Niche Blitzkrieg and it is awesome. It is definitely not a scam like many of the other sites out there (google it to see some reviews)

Anyways, it will really help you not only with making a site but it will walk you through marketing, building backlinks, writing articles, social bookmarking, etc. I highly recommend you check this out.

Check out Niche Blitzkrieg - CLICK HERE

If you are serious about affiliate marketing then you might want to check out this course that i am part of. Its called Niche Blitzkrieg and it is awesome. It is definitely not a scam like many of the other sites out there (google it to see some reviews)

Anyways, it will really help you not only with making a site but it will walk you through marketing, building backlinks, writing articles, social bookmarking, etc. I highly recommend you check this out.

Check out Niche Blitzkrieg - CLICK HERE

I'll look at it. Thank you!

Just all you need is SEO,which is cost free and effective..following posting,blogging,commenting and attaching your keywords to it,which is linked to your site will gradually builds backlinks to the site this leads in high page rank according to Google LSI algorithm....there is no need of ppc

article writing is very good idea for seo

thanks

use linkbuilding... it is zero cost...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.