Hi Everyone,
I have an account on identi.ca but I don't have more idea about this site so I want to know that is it similar to just like twitter or not. Is it required that I should add friend on it just like twitter for get traffic for site ? Please suggest me what should I do get traffic fro here for my site.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Hey dude!

Actually its a microblogging platform. Its very simple to use as other social networking sites providing. Just go through this step, subscribe the notices from your friends or those people you are interested in. Read their profile try to follow them or make a rss feed. Here RSS will help you to generate more traffic for your site.

I have never heard of identi.ca. Is it popular?

I dont have much idea about this site but in my opinion you first need to make friends which will help your site to get promoted and be known about it.

I have never heard of identi.ca. Is it popular?

Hi,
identi.ca is very useful social networking sites like twitter and I think it can be useful for website promotion but I don't to have more idea about it so I want to know what should I do to use it in effective way to get traffic for my website.

Hi dude i think the best thing for you to do is to get more friendr and i guess that will help you.

Hi dude i think the best thing for you to do is to get more friendr and i guess that will help you.

I have don't idea about this site .

Its simple and easy just add testimonials to your site,which is available at jextn.com,it eventually brings more visitors to your site

identi.ca is really a new site. Are you trying to market this site via this thread?

i have used this site but couldnt get so much from it... may be its bcoz i dont know its right usage... its mostly like twitter so apply ur twitter strategy here as well.. hope it'll work

I'm using identica currently but don't get traffic... however, it appears as backlinks. Follow relevant people to get more followers.

Use it for serp. identi.ca PR 7. if you want gain traffic, just add lots of friend that will visit each other

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.