Hi all...

As we all know that these days social bookmarking is growing like anything....More and more people are moving towards social bookmarking but which is the best social bookmarking site of all available sites that brings quality traffic?

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Hi all...

As we all know that these days social bookmarking is growing like anything....More and more people are moving towards social bookmarking but which is the best social bookmarking site of all available sites that brings quality traffic?

You could go in for--

http://delicious.com
http://www.reddit.com
http://digg.com

i gotta agree with you smokefire. other than those site, you couldn't get anymore high quality traffic.. unless you're looking for backlinks, you can use directory of directories or just plain directory+your niche to get some results

prefer to sign up all social bookmarking sites

stumbleupon is also the best

facebook is better

I don't think Facebook is much of a social bookmarking site.

Stumbleupon can shoot your site's traffic real high up.

It depends. If you site is new on the block, I'd look at using StumbleUpon to promote it as you can get good traffic from it quite easily. On the other hand there are sites like Digg which can get you both traffic and visibility.

Digg and stumble upon are the most popular social book marking sites which can help you to get good traffic.

StumbleUpon and Squidoo are good for bookmarking for me. Really had good traffic coming to your site.

There are many sites which is useful to increase site traffic, for me stumbleupon, digg, delicious are useful to generate traffic for my site.

Create great content, then submit it to the major social bookmarking and link sharing services. Digg's traffic effect is well known, as is Slashdot's, but even the smaller services like Reddit, Furl, Shadows and StumbleUpon can send several thousand visitors.

Digg seems to be my best. Articles seem to be very visible within hours. Squidoo should work but I just haven't utilized the ins and outs of it yet. I have multiple lenses and I still don't know what a "lens" is!

To get quality relevant traffic it is the best to make bookmark to relevant website.

According to me :-
1.Digg
2.Facebook
3.Delicious
4.Reddit
5.StumbleUpon

Stumbleupon,
Reddit,
digg,
delicious,
propeller
mixx
slashdot

these are the sites i personally use and getting 'well' from these... and some other sharing sites like twitter, facebook, squidoo and more alike..

hope it'll work for u!

One thing that can drive hits is making your page searchable on Facebook by adding OpenGraph code to your website. (http://developers.facebook.com/docs/opengraph) That gives you access to Facebook's bajillion users with minimal effort on your part.

For me, Digg is the best and most active one to get traffic.

Do you have a particular strategy you use with Digg? Just tag your own pages, or does it go beyond that?

Facebook and twitter are really best social networking

some of the Top bookmarking sites

1. Dig g
2. Del.icio.us
3. Reddit
4. Technorati
5. StumbleUpon

Hi all...

Today the most powerful traffic sources are Facebook, Twitter and search engines of cource.

1. Facebook: Only if you have millions of fans on your page.
  2. Google+ : Participate in communities and make people love you. Trust brings huge traffic.
  3. Reddit : In some cases, I would put Reddit on the top. You just need to go through the community guidelines throughly. You get every bit of traffic your content deserves.
  4. Pinterest
  5. Twitter: I have never had much success with it but it is a great source of traffic.
  6. Stumble Upon
  7. Digg

Diigo And Stumble Upon

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.