Well, according to me Articles and Social Media is best way to promote website. Write five articles that would be worthy of posting on your blog. Send them to the three most popular article directories with a link to your site. Make sure that you keyword are rich and well optimized. Once they have agreed to the directory, go ahead and give them a few social media sites. This brings a lot of traffic.

which are the most popular directories ?? I hve some list but tell me some of yours ??

thnx

Marhal

Do complete SEO of your website. Both on page and off page.

:D .. well if you written to give you a start @ DW .. then its not much good one ;)

but anyways thnx for reply

Marshal

There are new and much easier ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. The search engine dynamic is crowded and overworked, in my humble opinion.

yes which are the new ways ?? can you explain me

thnx

Marshal

In this modern web world, SEM is holding more weight in order to promote a website. Though bookmarking will fetch you traffic it wont get you the image which you can get through SEM

Well, the best way to promote your site using article marketing, and most Internet marketers know this. It is marketing the site, which is, and that can act as a marketing method horse website, but it is always traffic and backlinks that marketers increase the ranking of their websites in search engines.

In this modern web world, SEM is holding more weight in order to promote a website. Though bookmarking will fetch you traffic it wont get you the image which you can get through SEM

yes SEM is important

Well, the best way to promote your site using article marketing, and most Internet marketers know this. It is marketing the site, which is, and that can act as a marketing method horse website, but it is always traffic and backlinks that marketers increase the ranking of their websites in search engines.

okay .. which will be the best dir. ? for it

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.
Link building is a powerful way to get your website higher up the search engines.

example of link buildig techniques ?

Hi Marshal,

Onpage and offpage are the activity which comes under SEO(Search Engine Optimsation). SEO is the process to optimise your website for particular no of keywords to get listed higher in search engine.(google, yahoo, bing etc)

I think the best way is to trade links with other quality websites. You will have to contact the owner of these sites and in some cases beg for a trade lol

better way of promotion u have to make SEO

hello friend effective keywords,forum posting,blog posting and social networking is a best way to successful promotion of website.it help to increase the traffic also.

Do some Dir submission and make social pages like twitter pgae, Facebook page, Digg
and post you content everywhere possible..

Now these days I don't think that anybody will have any problem to promote the sites.There is many social networking sites such as Facebook,twitter,linkedin,etc.Facebook and Twitter is enable you to promote their sites with the help of some special features. For example you can attach links of the websites by click on the share link option.

Do directory submission,unique article submission and blog commenting on high pro blogs. Social networks can also be helpful for promoting your website.

I think....You should work on social media Networks.... But onpage and offpage is also very in seo field....So Both are important...

Hire someone who can do some very good SEO for your website and it will grow in popularity.

Always use white hat technique to promote your site.

and how to do that ?? what is on page and off page ?

thanks

Marshal

The changes that you do on website is on-page seo and the off-page optimization means the backlink that you generate by linking to your site from other site is off-page optimization.

As we all know this is the age where in we are dealing with face book and social networking site so as to spread a mass message to every one and as far as promoting a site is concerned Social sites are the best options

Some more ways to share,

1) Web Content optimization
2) Link Building
3) Article Distribution
4) Online Press Releases
5) Freebies
6) Unique Ad Creation

for me it is not important ranking but i want to more traffic how to do thai suggest me

blog posting, blog comenting, forum posting, forum comenting. social media, article submissions, book marking, organic ways and you can also try PPC

Advertising is just a method of attracting people. The real question is can the content of your website temp people to visit it? If your website is simple all about yourself then it will not generate any traffic at all.

For promotion you need to advertise where there are a lot of users so social media optimization is the best option you can have...

social media networking
profile link building
article submission
directory submission
web 2.0 websites and link wheeling
Rss submission

social bookmarking is the best way.

Writing of such materials and submit to article directories is a way to spread your message over the Internet. Other webmasters Download the article, and add to the value of the content on their website. This does not give you free advertising on the site, but will also create a link to your website. Over time, these links will be added.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.