Those are nice free methods that still work, I would also add quality backlinks. I was surprised how receiving a friendly link from another site that is very popular in my niche increased my ranking in Google overnight, so that is a good one too.

There are many aspects that affected the ranking of websites such as contents of a website should be of good quality. So that SEO is the best way to increase ranking of the websites. In SEO process websites are analyzed by SEO experts in all aspects to increase the ranking.

Great post - very useful. Is it difficult to add classifieds to your site?

If anybody wants to know that how to increase ranking of our site so there is the Basic step to do it:

1-Classified Ads
2-Social Book Marking
3-Blogs comments
4-Directory submission
5-forums posting
6-Article submission
7-press release
8-Social profile

You missed one thing what ever you do, make sure it gave you do follow link else posts on don't follow sites wont gave u PR

I'm grateful for all the suggestions, since I tend to forget to "ping" my sites, especially since I've noticed that about 10 minutes after I've posted something there, Google is already listing it. But it's good to stay on top of it and not sleep on one's attainments.

And all of these methods are free, too, so there's no reason not to do any of them. Thanks for the tips!

are you chanchal ghandhar.

The best way to increase rankings is to do a mix of all the above. Mix it up month after month and you will get top rankings.

These are the main methods to increase the ranking.
1. Forum posting
2. Social bookmarking
3. Article submission
4. Press release
5. Blog comment.

Thanks for those suggestions. Profile Linking is also effective in increasing your rankings on search engines. Web directory submission also helps a lot so you can create quality backlinks that would be vital to improve your rankings.

You might want to start with some on site work and some great content development, I agree with the offiste I see here but onsite and offsite are needed.

I agree with you,but i would also like to add some more in it:-On-Site SEO,Link Exchange,Content etc. these are also as important as all these steps in SEO.

There are numbers of way to increase your ranking. Try to use mention below
Forum submission
Social Book Marking
Classified ads
Blog Comments
Artical Submission.

Social bookmarking, forum posting, article submission, classified ads and social profiles are the best ways to bring traffic into your website at the same time increasing the back links and page ranking in search engines.

If anybody wants to know that how to increase ranking of our site so there is the Basic step to do it:

1-Classified Ads
2-Social Book Marking
3-Blogs comments
4-Directory submission
5-forums posting
6-Article submission
7-press release
8-Social profile

You can do also some link exchanging with similar websites, and the importance of these links is much bigger than a random link.

Can you tell me what social profile is please?

Off-page seo techniques are very important to increase your website ranking. Use the following seo off page techniques to build quality backlinks as well as search engine ranking:

1. Article Submissions.
2. Directory Submissions.
3. Bookmarking Submissions.
4. Forum posting.
5. Blog commenting.
6. Social media optimization.

Getting back links is a really effective means of increasing your own ranking. It is important that the sites you get the back links from have varying PR. This will help your site's reputation.

Awesome list. Press releases are useful especially if you often have new news about your business.

commented: well duh! -3

SEO off page and on page part you have a best ranking for your keyword in market. In off page do SMO and link building also.

For every kind of blog or website or business promotion Search Engine Optimization is the best way to increase ranking on Google.

1-Classified Ads
2-Social Book Marking
3-Blogs comments
4-Directory submission
5-forums posting
6-Article submission
7-press release
8-Social profile

Thanks for the steps. i do article submission and press release but i haven't given any backlinks from it. social profile , blog commenting and social bookmarking on the other hand gives me backlinks and it increases my keyword rankings.

Hi, I think before ranking the site, check that the content is interesting for readers and in the same time useful. Nowadays people don't like to read more, the information should be concise and with pictures.
And after that you can think about submission of your web site. with the methods described upper.

Yes all these sections help a lot in increasing the page rank of a site. Forum posting , blog commenting and classified results gives quick result.

Thanks for the information. mainly forum posting, blog commenting and classified ads give quick result. You can try that.

Good suggestion there, I thought I had them all, but I could use more social networking. A great list for beginners! Thanks

Unfortunatelly the list is not so good for increasing rankings. It's a good list to increase visitors on your site ... but for rankings ... most sites have nofollow for links. So
Blog comments and Social Book Marking won't help you in ranking better

I made other step in order to rank my business site but I still did not currently rank. What do I do? Anyone can help to give some ideas or tips? Thanks...

Good backlink to get increse rank

i using these all search engine optimization technique .can you share many seo tips & tricks .

I have found Craigslist to be very helpful

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.