I have a site
Now me and my writers are adding good contents everyday in that but still nearly 0 traffic.
What might be the reason and how we can improve ?
we have done SEO, SMO etc but not working much :(
and by the by, the people who come into the site, do not click, how to increase that ?

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

There are new and much easier ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. The search engine dynamic is crowded and overworked, in my humble opinion.

Please include your website and we'll be able to give feedback.. hard to say based on the little info you have supplied - it sounds good but I'm sure by seeing your site I would have better ideas!

SEO is the best way to generate traffic to your site. It takes little time of 2 to 4 months to get traffic to your site after doing SEO. You have to wait a little bit.

After doing seo if your website doesn't get traffic then there might be some problem. you might have done keyword spamming.

Where do you appear in the SERP's? How many links have you built? What anchor text have you used? All questions you need to ask yourself.

I have a site
Now me and my writers are adding good contents everyday in that but still nearly 0 traffic.
and by the by, the people who come into the site, do not click, how to increase that ?

Really Seo is nice way to increase the website traffic. Just promote your website on social media websites. Can you please show the Url of website...

Need to analyze your overall effort. Could be please provide your site url?

yeah without url site is lost..

You would need to provide your site URL for us to diagnose the problem. It's not easy to proffer solutions based on just the few information you have provided.

Can your site content is unique?
Social media bookmarking and email marketing is the method from which you can get traffic 100%.

while doing SEO may be you are less attentive towards your keywords

SEO takes some time as many steps take more than 3 months.So just be patient and wait to let SEO work for you

first you must choice a right and relevant keyword with your'e website ...
with SEO method is very effective to increase traffic and PR ...

Do you have any rankings for your website in Serp ?

first u have to show us your site then we will give u idea wht u have to do .

just give it a little time and traffic will come, be patient. It's SOE

Looks like the original poster decided to just drop in a question and not check back. Oh well...

The question is still an important one to answer though:

Reasons why there's no traffic include:
-"takking time" like a number of people have said; i started blogging in wordpress's main site in 2007 & it took a few months before more than just 1 person a day came to the blog. Even with the power of wordpress behind it, it took a few months minimum
-blogging/competing in a space where there's too many websites; no one's going to your website if you can't be seen; competitive spaces make it difficult for you to stand out
-lack of interesting things to be said. Anyone can cut and paste (which I don't advise since that's plagiarism), but even competing with that problem is that fact that why would people go to the site if it's nothing new or interesting to be read

and a number of other issues of course that would be easier to identify if we saw the site ;)

SEO is a little slow process why dont you try to use SMM or PPC for good traffic?

I thing there might be something going wrong,as i know the seo is only best way to increase the traffic .are you sure you are using proper guideline for seo? please review i am sure you are missing something.

What i will suggest you to write good content everyday for free article submission sites while putting your blog link inside them...If you can manage to get 10 articles posted at ezinearticle etc...you will see increase in traffic.

I have a site

You should check your site's content, it should be useful, informative so people come and read and then only it will increase.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.