Hi Colleagues

I would just like to wether it is possible to link a Database to a website.

my website would be one whereby members have to create accounts and put money in their accounts by transfering the funds to our Business Bank Account and then we use that reference to put credits in their Online Accounts.

they would then use those credits to buy our products & services online.

So my difficulty lies in this...

I want my business database to be connected to the websiteand memebers online account, so that:

1. when a member transfers money into my businesses bank account, i can quickly and
with ease, update that members account on my database with the amount of money
they paid. fort e.g.

(**if their account balance is $70 and they paid $20 in my bank
account i want to be able to make his new balance $90 and then it
should reflect on his account on the website)

2. If the member buys on of our products online, then i want that his online account
balance to be deducted accordingly and that transaction to be reflected in his
online account and on our business database.

is this possible?, how and is there any product out there already, should i visit a programmer, software developer? any ideas, references,information and advise on this one would be greatly welcome.

i am new to web desig, i have the ideas but really dont know much, therefor all help is welcome? is there a software to manage ewallets?

yes it can be possible but you have to ask a programmer to do that.. any good programmer will solve this... not a big issue...
have you solved the problem?

yes it can be possible but you have to ask a programmer to do that.. any good programmer will solve this... not a big issue...
have you solved the problem?

not yet finding the ryte programmer still...but it feels good to know its possible thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.