Hello,

I have one question about article distribution to see whether it is good for SEO.

I am looking at ISnare and Article Trader to distribute my articles but I am not sure whether they are good for SEO.

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks very much!

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

The general view seems to be that placing a unique article with Ezine Articles, then spinning it and submitting to the other article directories is a good move in SEO. I know for sure that Ezine Articles has helped to drive rank in the past. I am pretty sure it will continue to do so, but things change all the time online. However, since you get at least one link from each article you place, this will automatically improve your SEO. Even nofollow links contribute in a small way.

Yes, it is helpful in link building!

If the article is fresh and it has quality then it would give you good number of back links to your site.

yes it's help.

Hi,

Article submission with your site links in article body or resource box is one of the best link building ways. But if you are doing all submission manually. If you will submit your article only to isnare and think that article distribute to many directories itself then i think its not good way because it can be possible all article will place within similar IP. if you will do all things manually then you can get backlinks from different IP.

I am not saying that isnare distribute article to same IP but have you seen ever that where he is placing your articles ?

So i believe always on manual and self work.

Thanks

Article submission can be beneficial for SEO based on the number of backlinks you get, like tiggsy said, however, it is also duplicate content spread throughout the web and there is much talk that duplicate content does not pass rank as well if at all. This is especially true of badly written articles as of the Panda Update, so make sure the article you submit is well written, in whatever language you submit it in, and it is high quality content, however one of the best and most sustainable and low(er) effort ways of building links through articles is making them good articles that people really want to link to and then getting links back from them.
Take this article, for example, that I took from the front page of eZine. It causes ONE link in Google's index and three copies of the article on different sites, with tons of duplicates.

However, this one on a similar topic, has 12 unique domain links.

So, I would say if you want the most links for an article, just right a really good and useful article.

According to me article distribution is really helpful in SEO, because it create one the most important backlinks for your websites.

What About Non-Relevancy Of Article Directory Sites?

Does It Really Help In SEO And If SO, In What Quantities?

Yes - article submission is a good way to promote your website. As long as the articles are 400 words plus and unique content.

sure
article submission help in promotion

if your article is fresh. you can distribute to multiple article directories

make sure not over do and after panda update google hitting dups content pages.

Article submission is one of the best ways to have quality back links for our site as we well as it provide massive explosure to our site. So i like Article Writing and Article Submission as it provide great back links. But Effective Article Writing requires a lot of good knowledge of writing actually as Google always rank unique content. I do like to submit in only high pr sites. E-zine Article Directory is very well known and has very strict submission rules. Buzzle is another good one.Writing articles and submit them in high pr directories provide valuable back links.

I think article submission is one of the best ways to get quality backlinks to the site and there are some very useful article sites like isnare, articldashboard, articlesnatch, ,goarticles etc. which give you benefit in SEO. But with the passage of time there have been changing in SEO, so one should take care about doing any method.

Well, yes m agree with this article submission is a good way to promote your website. As long as the articles are 400 words plus and unique content. Just try it increase your website pageranking.

Sure, article marketing helps as far as search engine optimization is concerned. Let's say for example that you have a substantial amount of articles that are submitted to reputable article directories that are related to your sites, and all of those sites link back to your site. This would send a clear message to Search engines that your site is a dominant site in your niche. And they will push you to the top of their search results!

I dont think article distribution will have much effect... its better to use that time to write sum great content and if the content is good ur users will automatically link to you..and i dont believe in directory submissions either.. thats what i feel abt those 2

I dont think article distribution will have much effect... its better to use that time to write sum great content and if the content is good ur users will automatically link to you..and i dont believe in directory submissions either.. thats what i feel abt those 2

Well, article distribution certainly works. I am currently using a spin distribute article distribution service based on my own experience it works perfectly. I can understand that you can't use article distribution only to build back-links, you have to diversify your links with other link building methods. First of all you are talking about writing great content and if the content is good users will automatically link to you. The question is what if you don't find anyone link to you? Why if your niche is an obscure niche how are you going to find people that would link to you?

I prefer article marketing over having people to link on my content because I don't have to rely upon people's willingness to link to my site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.